21 Prive does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
21 Prive is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
21Prive are part of the Imperium Network Solutions Group.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
One of our reviews holds an account with a Imperium Network Solutions Limited casino which was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
We could find no unresolved player issues against any of the Imperium Network Solutions casinos at any of the major dispute mediation services.
As long as the Imperium Network Solutions group continue to maintain this positive reputation and no future player issues occur their Trustworthiness state will increase by 1 point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to 21Prive casino terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 8/10
All the casinos in this group have a 48 hour pending period on all withdrawal. Our review reports withdrawals paid within 24 hours after that.
Minimum withdrawal â€“ Â£30.
Maximum withdrawal â€“ Â£2500/week.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, UKash, Poli, iDeal
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 0/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - No Reply
- December 2015 - No Reply.
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - No Response
- September 2014 - 2 hours 39 minutes
Bonuses - 3/10
|100% up to unlimited|
|60 free spins on Net Ent slots|
|# of Spins||60|
Software - 10/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 59
Slots â€“ 246
Video Poker â€“ 60
Jackpot â€“ 8
Live â€“ 3
Slot House Edge - 4/10
Comp Points - 0/10
21Prive casino do not appear to offer any form of comp point program.
Licencing - 8/10
21Prive hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. 21Prive currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - 21Prive casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have had no success contacting this license holder, either directly or via the affected player, about player complaints and consider them to be completely non-responsive. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with 21 Prive casino â€“ Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe
21 Prive are part of a reputable group that have already shown themselves to be communicative. A very good start.