All Australian does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
All Australian Review
All Australian holds our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are unfairly treated by this operator ThePOGG.com will refund your deposits. For full terms click here.
Review last updated – October 2016
AllAustralian casino are the Australian facing arm of a group of Net Entertainment casinos.
Trustworthiness - 11/10
AllAustralian have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with All Australian. Read more about our guarantee here.
AllAustralian casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
We are unaware of any unresolved complaints at any of the major dispute mediation portals and the Sarah Enterprises group have a generally positive reputation amongst the online gambling community.
You can see the latest updates to All Australian casino's terms and conditions here.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the AllBritish website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days but will usually be paid within 24 hours.
Minimum withdrawal â€“ $20.
Maximum withdrawal â€“ $5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 55 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 13 minutes
- August 2013 - 26 minutes
Bonuses - 4/10
|100% up to $500 AUD|
Software - 7/10
All Australian casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 40
Slots â€“ 195
Video Poker â€“ 19
Jackpot â€“ 5
Live â€“ 7
Slot House Edge - 10/10
AllAustralian publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 5/10
AllAustralian run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every Â£10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every Â£10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for Â£5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
Licencing - 10/10
AllAustralian hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. AllAustralian currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - AllAustralian casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with AllAustralian casino â€“ Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Estonia, Italy, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe .
|Phone :||+61 (0) 2 8006 0112|
Are you residing down under? Then AllAustralian make a great choice for you!