Casino Cruise does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Casino Cruise Review
Casino Cruise is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
Casino Cruise are a Net Entertainment casino running on the OddsMatrix platform.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with Casino Cruise and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
Casino Cruise have no outstanding complaints at any of the major mediation portals.
As long as Casino Cruise maintain this positive reputation, their Trustworthiness score will increase by one point every six months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 24 hours.
Minimum withdrawal - None listed
Maximum withdrawal - Â£10000/day
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2 hours 44 minutes
- June 2015 - 34 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours 6 minutes
Bonuses - 10/10
|150% up to Â£300|
|100 free spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||100|
Software - 10/10
Casino Cruise use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of NextGen Gaming, Microgaming and PlayNGo slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 69
Slots â€“ 438
Video Poker â€“ 33
Jackpots - 21
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Casino Cruise publish the house edge for all their slots games.
Comp Points - 3/10
The Casino Cruise comp point program awards points at the following rates;
- Slots - 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Classic Slots - 1 point for every $15 wagered
- Table Games, Live Games, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000, Blood Sucker, Kings of Chicago, Devil's Delight - 1 point for every $50 wagered
Points can be converted at a rate of 100 points = â‚¬1. This system is equal to the standard Playtech comp point program for slots games and weaker for all other games.
Comp points expire after 90 days if not redeemed.
Licencing - 10/10
Casino Cruise hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CasinoCruise currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Casino Cruise are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino Cruise - United States of America, France and Spain
|Phone :||Austria 00-43-720884256|
Casino Cruise are off to a good start and offer a good casino product.
Casino Cruise – Confiscated funds
Posted by azyalex
January 30, 2017100% 6 56 days
Casino Cruise – Unfair confiscating of winings
Posted by angi1993
October 28, 2016100% 2 172 days
Casino CruiseFound for the Casino
Casino Cruise – Money refused and confiscated
Posted by b1llyboy1234
July 31, 2016100% 6 238 days
Casino Cruise – wont pay out ligitimate winnings
Posted by smash2323
June 18, 2016100% 5 231 days
Casino Cruise – Self-exclusion issue
Posted by auraucaria
March 2, 2016100% 3 362 days