Casino Floor is listed as Needs Work status, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – October 2016
The sister property of Norskespill casino and part of previously ran on the EveryMatrix platform but have recently shifted to the iGaming Cloud platform.
Trustworthiness - 6/10
Casino Floor casino are part of the OddsMatrix group of casinos.
The OddsMatrix casinos have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services.
Casino Floor have been non-responsive to a player complaint at another portal.
Tom's Casino made exactly the same unusual term change at exactly the same time as Casino Floor. As such we consider it highly likely that these operators share ownership.
For references see Casino Floor Player Issues
Casino Floor seem to have taken their affiliate program offline without warning. As such we've reduced their Trustworthiness rating until such time as this is rectified.
You can see the latest updates to Casino Floor casino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours with the OddsMatrix group.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Entropay, UKash, PaySafeCard, iDeal, EUTeller and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- June 2016 - 1 hour 47 minutes
- June 2015 - 1 hour 28 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour 24 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
Bonuses - 3/10
|100% up to Â£100|
|25 free spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||25|
Software - 10/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 17
Slots â€“ 330
Video Poker â€“ 6
Jackpots - 8
Slot House Edge - 4/10
Casino Floor publish the house edge figures for all of their Net Entertainment slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Casino Floor do not appear to offer any form of comp point program.
Licencing - 10/10
CasinoFloor hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CasinoFloor currently use ThePOGG.com and IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - CasinoFloor casino are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino Floor - American Samoa, Cyprus, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Algeria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greenland, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland (sports betting prohibited), Israel, Italy, Jordan, Democratic Peopleâ€™s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, The Faroe Islands, Turkey, Western Sahara, Yemen
Casino Floor are now running on one of the most reputable white label platforms in the industry and use ThePOGG.com as their ADR service. We're happy to recommend them to players.
*Terms and Conditions apply, see operator's website