Casino Luck does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Casino Luck Review
Casino Luck is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
Founded in 1999, Casino Luck are the sister casino to Next Casino.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Three of our reviewers hold accounts with Casino Luck and report positive experiences.
Casino Luck have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Casino Luck's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 1-10 hours, but at the latest (for verified players) within 24h.
Minimum withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - â‚¬25000/month
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 6 minutes
- June 2015 - 22 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours 9 minutes
- June 2014 - 18 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 hours 19 minutes
- June 2013 - 2 hours 7 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 37 minutes
Bonuses - 10/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
150% up to â‚¬150 + 200 free spins.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 40xbonus
- Blackjack - 4000xbonus
- Roulette - 4000xbonus
- Baccarat - 4000xbonus
- Video Poker - 400xbonus
- Table Poker - 400xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Exclusive Bonus (+2) - This bonus is better than the one offered through the Casino Luck website and can only be claimed by players signing up through links provided by ThePOGG.com.
- Additional free spins (+1) - 200 free spins to be played on Starburst
- Bonus on subsequent deposits (+1) - 2nd deposit 50% up to Â£200
- Maximum Bet Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to more than 6.5 credits on any single round or play
- Game Restrictions (0) - The following games are inaccesable while you have a bonus; Scrooge, Devils Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Castle Builder, Pearls of India, The Wish Master, Forsaken Kingdom, Big Bang, Dead or Alive, Eggomatic, Lucky Angler, Aliens, Blood Suckers, Hot Ink, Simsalabim, Stardust, Peek-A-boo, and Tower Quest.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All slot machines and other games with a progressive jackpot contribute 50%
- Super Nudge 6000, Jackpot 6000 and Mega Joker classic slots contribute 20%
- Table Games, Hi-Lo games and Video Poker games (except Jacks or Better) contribute 10%
- All type of Black Jack games, All Roulettes, All Jacks or Better Video Poker, Punto Banco, Baccarat, Oasis Poker, Texas HoldÂ´em, Craps and Casino HoldÂ´em contribute 1%
All winnings from the free spins carry a 30x wagering requirement before they can be withdrawn.
Software - 10/10
Casino Luck use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a large selection of Cryptologic, NextGen, Betsoft, Microgaming, PlayNGo and IGT slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 20
Slots â€“ 537
Video Poker â€“ 34
Jackpots - 34
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Casino Luck publish house edge information (RTP) for all their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Casino Luck do not currently offer a comp point program.
Licencing - 10/10
CasinoLuck hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CasinoLuck currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino Luck - USA
Casino Luck offer an excellent package of games, but some of their policies leave them lagging behind other Net Entertainment providers.
Casino Luck – Rolled back withdrawal
Posted by allinwlk
November 19, 2016100% 3 17 days
Casino LuckFound for the Casino
Casino Luck – Self exclusion issue
Posted by joanneyf
December 8, 2015100% 9 349 days
Casino Luck – Account blocked until notarized documents sent
Posted by cecege
August 24, 2015100% 2 379 days
Casino Luck – Notarised documents
Posted by will221169
August 19, 2015100% 15 379 days
Casino Luck – Verification Issues
Posted by JoeyF1985
August 7, 2015100% 15 379 days