Casino Luck does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Casino Luck Review
Casino Luck is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
Founded in 1999, Casino Luck are the sister casino to Next Casino.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Three of our reviewers hold accounts with Casino Luck and report positive experiences.
Casino Luck have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Casino Luck's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 1-10 hours, but at the latest (for verified players) within 24h.
Minimum withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - â‚¬25000/month
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 6 minutes
- June 2015 - 22 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours 9 minutes
- June 2014 - 18 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 hours 19 minutes
- June 2013 - 2 hours 7 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 37 minutes
Bonuses - 10/10
|150% up to Â£150|
|200 free spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||200|
Software - 10/10
Casino Luck use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a large selection of Cryptologic, NextGen, Betsoft, Microgaming, PlayNGo and IGT slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 20
Slots â€“ 537
Video Poker â€“ 34
Jackpots - 34
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Casino Luck publish house edge information (RTP) for all their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Casino Luck do not currently offer a comp point program.
Licencing - 10/10
CasinoLuck hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CasinoLuck currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino Luck - USA
Affiliate Program - CasinoLuck Affiliates
Casino Luck offer an excellent package of games, but some of their policies leave them lagging behind other Net Entertainment providers.
Casino Luck – Rolled back withdrawal
Posted by allinwlk
November 19, 2016100% 3 151 days
Casinoluck – closing account while playing
Posted by lozfitz14
September 29, 2016100% 12 107 days
Casino LuckFound for the Casino
Casino Luck – Self exclusion issue
Posted by joanneyf
December 8, 2015100% 9 483 days
Casino Luck – Account blocked until notarized documents sent
Posted by cecege
August 24, 2015100% 2 513 days
Casino Luck – Notarised documents
Posted by will221169
August 19, 2015100% 15 513 days
Casino Luck – Verification Issues
Posted by JoeyF1985
August 7, 2015100% 15 513 days