Chance Hill does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Chance Hill Review
Chance Hill is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016.
Chance HillÂ casino previously ran on the SoftSwiss gaming platform but have now moved to iGaming Cloud the gaming platform developed by the owners of Guts Casino. They currently have no complaints logged on any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Chance Hill casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
ChanceHill have a positive reputation for such a new operator and we can say that their team are responsive and open to feedback.
You can see the latest updates to ChanceHill Casino's terms and conditions here.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 8/10
Chance Hill state on their website that withdrawals can take up to 3 days.
Maximum Withdrawal - â‚¬4000 or equivalent per week.
Minimum Withdrawal - â‚¬50 .
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paysafecard, Union Pay and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 9/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2hours 19 minutes
- August 2015 - 5 hours 47 minutes.
Bonuses - 9/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to â‚¬100 + 50 free spins on Fruit Zen.
Cashable - you are free to withdraw this bonus once you have completed the wagering requirements.
- Slots - 35xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Maximum wager restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager â‚¬7.50 or more on a single round of play.
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+1) - 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up â‚¬50 & 25 free spins on Fruit Zen. 3rd Deposit Bonus: 25% up to â‚¬50 & 25 free spins on Fruit Zen. 4th Deposit Bonus: 100% up to â‚¬100 & 25 free spins on Fruit Zen.
- Restrictions (-1) - table games excluded from bonus The following slots games are also restricted - Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Lucky Angler,Blood Suckers, Big Bang, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Forsaken Kingdom, The Wish Master, Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Castle Builder, Super Monopoly Money, Thunderstruck, Kings of Chicago, Tower Quest.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- Video Poker 100%
PLEASE NOTE THE PLAYERS FROM THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE BONUS BANNED: Spain, France, Italy, USA, United Kingdom, Poland, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czeck Republic, Greece, Slovakia, Latvia, Hungary and Rumania.
Software - 8/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 17
Slots â€“ 309
Video Poker â€“ 6
Jackpots - 8
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Chance Hill casino publishes the slot game Return to Player (RTP) or House Edge information for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
It does not appear that Chance Hill Casino provide any sort of comp points program for all players.
Licencing - 10/10
ChanceHill hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Chance Hill currently use ThePOGG.com and IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Chance Hill casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. In our experience this Master License holder has been completely non-responsive to player complaints when contacted by either this site or players. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Chance Hill Casino â€“ Spain, Israel, France, Italy, USA, Ukraine, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czeck Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Hungary and Rumania.
|Postal address:||12 Dartington, Plender Street, London|
|Phone :||International (+34917377697) is available from 9 am to 6 pm GMT+1.|
Chance Hill Casino have made a great start and have a smart and stylish webdesign. Beyond this they've show themselves to be open to feedback, which is a very good position to start from.
- Princess Star
- Vegas to Macau
- Anonymous Casino
ChanceHill – Â£500 Cashback not honoured due to terms change after playing
Posted by jonny_1610
November 15, 2016100% 16 44 days
Chance Hill – Locked account
Posted by Goremester
July 13, 2016100% 3 155 days
ChanceHill – My account is closed, winnings and deposit confiscated
Posted by Bazefa41
June 27, 2016100% 11 155 days
ChanceHill – They refuse to give me my witdrawal
Posted by melorium
June 10, 2016100% 3 255 days