Cherry Gold is Not Recommended, click here to find a recommended casino
Cherry Gold Review
Cherry Gold holds Not Recommended status due to player issues or unfriendly terms and conditions.
Review last updated – November 2016
Cherry Gold have enforced spirit of the bonus rules to justify not paying winnings in the past and they are not the only casino in this group to have been involved in unfair player fund confiscations.
Trustworthiness - 1/10
Due to there Not Recommended status we did not feel comfortable asking one of our reviewers to play with the Rev Share Partners group of casinos.
The background research for the Rev Share Partners group turned up some worrying issues. Firstly they have been inconsistent in their willingness to discuss player complaints at CasinoMeister. This sort of behaviour is symptomatic of a group that are willing to discuss player issues when they know they're in the right, but as soon as they know the mediator won't agree with their actions, simply stops talking.
This opinion is validated by two far more serious issues brought to light at Gambling Grumbles. The first report details the Rev Share Partners group enforcing a 'spirit of the bonus' term to revoke a players winnings.
The second issue is even more damning. Cherry Gold casino openly admit that they changed the rules AFTER the player had completed the wagering requirement, but enforced the new rules to justify seizing the players funds all the same.
Retroactively enforcing new terms to the one the player agreed to at the time of deposit is entirely unacceptable and as always spirit of the bonus rules are non-valid due to the lace of clarity regarding how you break them. We strongly recommend not playing with this group.
For references see Rev Share Partners Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Cherry Gold casino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 0/10
Due to their Not Recommended status we have not tested the withdrawal time at the any of the casinos in the Revenue Share group. The Cherry Gold website states that withdrawals are processed within 72 hours not including the time your bank takes to process your withdrawal. We believe this to be a realistic time frame of up to 2 weeks.
Minimum Withdrawal - $100.
Maximum Withdrawal - $5000/week.
$50 fee for all withdrawals.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 27 minutes
- June 2015 - 12 minutes
- November 2014 - 44 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 16 minutes
- August 2013 - 3 hours 4 minutes
Bonuses - 2/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to $222.
Sticky - Bonus can never be withdrawn and will be removed from your account at the time of your first withdrawal.
- Slots - 30xbonus
- Video Poker - 100xbonus
- Table Poker - 100xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Maximum Withdrawal (-2) - You are not allowed to win more than 10x your deposit when playing with this bonus
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following games ; Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Bingo, and Pai Gow Poker.
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+2) - You can claim this bonus on your first 10 deposits
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- Seven Stud Poker, Caribbean Draw, Carrabin Holdâ€™em, Caribbean Stud, European Stud Poker, Let â€˜Em Ride, Perfect Pairs, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Tri-Card Poker, Vegas 3 Card Rummy, Video Poker, or Multi Hand Video Poker 30%
Players from the following countries are not allowed to claim bonuses; Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Herzegovina, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tadzbikistan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
Software - 6/10
Cherry Gold casino use RealTime Gaming software for both their download and instant casino. Check out our RealTime Gaming Software Review.
Table Games â€“ 18
Table Games â€“ 17
Slots â€“ 97
Slots â€“ 29
Video Poker â€“ 18
Video Poker â€“ 28
Jackpots - 10
Jackpots - 0
Slot House Edge - 0/10
Cherry Gold casino do not publish the RTP/house edge figures for any of their slots games.
Comp Points - 7/10
The Cherry Gold comp point program offers 1 comp point for every $10 wagered on any game and every 100 comp points can be redeemed for $1. This is in line with the Playtech standard comp point program and above average for the industry.
Licencing - 6/10
CherryGold hold the following gambling licenses :
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission - The KGC is a lesser used license certificate, but this regulator has been cooperative in the management of player complaints and we are aware of a significant number of instances where players have received favourable outcomes via this licensor. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - CherryGold casino are licensed in Curacao but we are unsure which Master License holder is responsible for them. As such we cannot comment on how effective contacting their regulator would be in case of a complaint. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Cherry Gold casino â€“ Albania, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Herzegovina, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyztan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tadzbikistan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yugoslavia
A child has to keep changing the rules to ensure they win - there's no excuse for a business doing so!