Everest does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Everest is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
As part of the BetClic/Everest group of casinos, Everest have a history of player issues but have worked hard to rebuild their reputation.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Four of the six reviewers who work for this site on a regular bases hold accounts with BetClic casino â€“ who are owned and operated by the same parent group as Monte Carlo casino - and report only one small issue with documentation verification which will be detailed in the Payment Methods section.
More recently the BetClic/Everest group have re-engaged in communication with Casinomeister.
This group is also Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog for unethical treatment of their affiliate partners.
In January 2015 we had an extended conversation with the BeWinners group, who run all of the BetClic/Everest properties excluding Bet-At-Home. They have assured up that any and all player issues that come up will be dealt with appropriately. As such they will be moved to a Trustworthiness of 4 and for each 6 months that pass without further unresolved issues this score will increase by 1 point. This does not apply to Bet-At-Home who are still non-responsive to player complaints.
For references see BetClic Everest Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Everest casino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller our reviewers report withdrawals usually paid within 24. However one of our reviewers experience difficulty getting their documentation verified with the casino asking again and again for the documents to be resent. Eventually the BetClic identified the problem â€“ that the documents were too small â€“ and asked the reviewer to increase the size of the attachments. This is highly unusual and the first instances of attachments being rejected for being too small that weâ€™ve ever heard of.
Minimum withdrawal - 15 EUR, 3,000 HUF, 330 CZK, Â£10, 60 RON, 150 SEK, 120 NOK, 30 BRL or 20 USD15 EUR, 3,000 HUF, 330 CZK, Â£10, 60 RON, 150 SEK, 120 NOK, 30 BRL or 20 USD. Smaller withdrawals will incur a fee.
Maximum withdrawal - 30,000 EUR, Â£25,000, 100,000 PLN, 7,200,000 HUF, 700,000 CZK, 120,000 RON, 300,000 SEK, 225,000 NOK, 65,000 BRL or 30,000 USD
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) or PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2 hours 43 minutes
- June 2015 - 1 hour 44 minutes
- November 2014 - 16 hours 33 minutes
- June 2014 - 1 hours
- December 2013 - No Response
- June 2013 - 30 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 12 hours 50 minutes
Bonuses - 6/10
|100% up to Â£200|
Software - 10/10
Everest casino use Playtech software for their download casino. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 38
Slots â€“ 113
Video Poker â€“ 15
Live - 6
Jackpot - 25
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Everest casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 7/10
Everest casino offer the standard Playtech comp point program where you earn 1 comp point for every Â£10 wagered and can convert 100 comp points into Â£1.
Licencing - 10/10
Everest hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Everest currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Everest casino - USA
Everest casino are part of a group that historically haven't done a great job when it comes to player complaints, but over the last few years have shown great improvement. We're now happy to recommend them.