Fruity Casa does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
FruityCasa are covered by ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee. We’ll return your deposit if one of our assured casinos mistreats you. Read more.
Fruity Casa¬†Casino was established in 2014¬†and is part of the Imperium Network Solutions Group. Fruity Casa¬†Casino is licensed by Curacao egaming and the UKGC. They provide a range of games from: NetEnt, Betsoft, NextGen Gaming, iGaming2Go¬†and Thunderkick. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 13/10
FruityCasa have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with FruityCasa. Read more about our guarantee here.
FruityCasa casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
Fruity Casa Casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 8/10
Fruity Casa Casino state on their website that it takes up to 72 hrs to pay withdrawals.
Maximum Withdrawal - Not listed. Casino states that there is a maximum withdrawal but customers should contact support for them at any given time.
Minimum Withdrawal - ¬£30
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, POLi, Paysafecard, Trustly, DotPay, SoFort, Sepa, GiroPay and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2 hours 48 minutes
- August 2015 - 31 minutes.
Bonuses - 6/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to ‚ā¨400 + 50 free spins on Twin Spins.
Cashable - you are free to withdraw this bonus once you have completed the wagering requirements.
- Slots - 70 x bonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Exclusive Bonus (+2) - You can only claim this bonus if you sign-up through links on ThePOGG.com.
- Exclusive Free Spins (+1) - An extra 50 free spins on Twin Spins if you sign-up through links on ThePOGG.com
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are only allowed to play Video Slots games with this bonus. Also note that wagering requirements for the following slots games increases to 175 times: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Kings of Chicago, Beetle Frenzy, Gold Rush, Jackpot 6000, Lucky 8 Line, Magic Love, Mega Joker, Pirate's Gold, Safari Madness & Super Nudge 6000, Big Bad Wolf.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 10% up to ¬£50 per day forever.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Software - 9/10
Fruity Casa Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of Aristocrat, Amaya, NYXGaming, High5Gaming, ElkStudios, Betsoft, Leander Games, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, Microgaming and OMI games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games ‚Äď 61
Slots ‚Äď 295
Video Poker ‚Äď 32
Live - 10
Jackpot - 9
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Fruity Casa publish the RTP figuresfor all their slots games.
Comp Points - 6/10
Fruity Casa Casino do offer a comp points program and points are accrued at a rate of 2 for ¬£10.
Fruity Casa Casino redeem the points at a rate of 200 for a ¬£1.
Values given on the Fruity Casa Casino site for games weightings for accruing points is as follows: ROULETTE 0.25, BLACKJACK'S 0.50, SCRATCHCARDS 2.00, SLOTS 2.00, VIDEO POKER AND VIDEO POKER SIDEBET 1.00, KENO 2.00, FOOTBALL FRENZY 1.00, POKER DICE 1.00, SUPER HI LO AND SUPER HI LO BONUS 1.00.
Fruity Casa Casino's comp points system is equal in value to the Playtech comp points system that we use as our bar for 7/10 but only for slots, scratchcards and keno - it is not as valuable for other games hence the lower rating assigned.
Licencing - 10/10
FruityCasa hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. FruityCasa currently use ThePOGG and eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - FruityCasa casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have had no success contacting this license holder, either directly or via the affected player, about player complaints and consider them to be completely non-responsive. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Fruity Casa Casino - Albania, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, North Korea, Iran, Bolivia, Cuba, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, American Samoa, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Guam, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Northern Mariana Islands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America and US Virgin Islands
|Postal address:||Imperium Network Solutions, 415 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom.|
|Postal address:||Caddell Ltd NV, Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao.|
|Live Chat:||Available on casino website.|
FruityCasa have performed like champs during their trial period on ThePOGG.com. They've agreed to both our Deposit Guarantee terms and have signed-up to use our UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Mediation service. How many more ways can we say 'Trustworthy'?