Go Wild ReviewTweet
Go Wild Casino offer and improved sign-up bonus exclusively through ThePOGG – see Bonus section for details!
Review last updated – January 2013
A recently set up Microgaming operation, Go Wild casino have a philosophy that sees them promoting the idea of providing the player a greater variety of options than available elsewhere.
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with Go Wild casino and they held this for less than a year. They report only positive experiences with Go Wild casino.
Go Wild do have a negative report at Gambling Grumbles - http://www.gamblinggrumbles.com/Reports/Go-Wild-Casino_It-has-its-own-Catch22 - and at Ask Gamblers - http://www.askgamblers.com/casino-complaints/go-wild-casino-withdrawal-of-5500-not-paid-c276 - both seem to have been posted to by the same player and are relating to a max bet rule that breaks from Microgaming standards and forces the player to calculate the max bet they are allowed to make each round. The player was ultimately paid. After discussion with of this issue with Go Wild management team their terms have been clarified to state the point at which this term no longer applies.
Payout Speed and Banking 5/10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 4 business days.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service 10/10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Go Wild customer services.
Email Testing Record
- January 2013 - 1st email - 24 minutes
Slots RTP 5/10
Go Wild Casino will provide the range of possible RTP figures for their slots games if you make a request through customer services.
Software and Game selection 9/10
Go Wild use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 56
Slots – 375
Slots – 269
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
ThePOGG.com Exclusive Bonus
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 30xbonus
- Blackjack - 1500xbonus
- Roulette - 120xbonus
- Baccarat - 500xbonus
- Video Poker - 600xbonus
- Table Poker - 120xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Exclusive Free Spins (+1) - extra 30 free spins on Break Away for all customers signing-up through ThePOGG.com
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+1) - Second deposit 50% up to £400 + 50 free spins on Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword. Third deposit 70% up to £400 + 50 free spins on Avalon. Wagering requirement – 29xbonus.
- Maximum Bet Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to place a bet of 20% of greater of your bonus balance while playing with a bonus.
- Awkward rules (-2) - Unlike other online casinos that use a maximum bet rule, Go Wild do not calculate the maximum bet based on your starting bonus balance, but rather the current bonus balance. This means you have to constantly monitor your balance and calculate what the maximum allowed bet is after every wager. Once your balance drops below £20 this term no longer applies.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots and Fruit Machines (except Progressive Games), keno and scratch cards 100%
- Table Pokers, all Roulettes, all Video/Power Pokers, all Blackjacks and Casino War 5%
- Classic Blackjack variations, all versions of Atlantic City Blackjack, all versions of Vegas Downtown Blackjack, all versions of Vegas Single Deck Blackjack and all Vegas Strip variations, all Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, all Progressive Games and all 3 card poker games 0%
- Even Money bets at the Roulette 0%
Playing and 0% game before you’ve met the wagering requirements will void the bonus and all associated winnings.
All winnings from the free spins will be added to your bonus balance and have a 29x bonus wagering requirement.
Players from the following countries have an increase wagering requirement of 99xbonus for all bonuses; Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Macau, Mexico, Pakistan, and Thailand.
Comp Point Program 3/10
Go Wild casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Go Wild casino on slots games you will receive 1 Wild Point and every 2000 Wild Points can be converted to £10. For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program. Points also expire after 6 months without account activity. Redemption rates do improve as you move up the VIP ladder. Players of less than Silver VIP status can only convert points into bonuses which carry a 29xbonus wagering requirement. Silver VIPs and above can convert their points straight into cash.
Licencing and Contact information 6/10
Go Wild are licensed by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA - http://www.lga.org.mt/lga/home.aspx ). We consider the LGA to be one of the better gambling licensing authorities on the market at the moment – see our LGA Information Page.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Go Wild casino -
Contact Details ;
|Phone :||Canada : 1-866-878-0294|
|United Kingdom: 0-808-120-3629|
|Address :||GoWild Gaming Ltd|
|Villa Seminia 8|
Submit a Complaint
A good casino with a crazy bonus rule. As long as you're prepared to keep a sharp eye on your balance to ensure you're not in breach of their max bet rule, Go Wild are a good choice of venue.