Huge Slots does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Huge Slots Review
Huge Slots is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016.
Huge Slots Casino has existed since 2000¬†and is part of the Imperium Network Solutions Group. Huge Slots¬†Casino is licensed by Curacao eGaming and the UKGC. They provide a range of games from: NetEnt, Betsoft, NextGen Gaming, OMI¬†and IGaming2. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Huge Slots casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
As long as Huge Slots casino maintain their positive reputation we will increase their Trustworthiness score by one point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Huge Slots terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 3/10
Huge Slots Casino state on their website that it takes up to 48 hrs to accept a withdrawal - it does not state how long it takes to process a withdrawal once it has been accepted and therefore, since the Casino does not accept US traffic, we have assumed that this will be five more days.
Maximum Withdrawal - Not listed. Casino states that there is a maximum withdrawal but customers should contact support for them at any given time.
Minimum Withdrawal - ¬£30
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, UKash, POLi, Paysafecard and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 0/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - No Reply
- December 2015 - No Reply.
- August 2015 - 31 minutes.
Bonuses - 1/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% unlimited deposit.
Cashable - you are free to withdraw this bonus once you have completed the wagering requirements.
- Slots -70 x bonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are only allowed to play Video Slots games with this bonus. Also note that wagering requirements for the following slots games increases to 175 times: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Kings of Chicago, Beetle Frenzy, Gold Rush, Jackpot 6000, Lucky 8 Line, Magic Love, Mega Joker, Pirate's Gold, Safari Madness & Super Nudge 6000, Big Bad Wolf.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 10% up to ¬£50 per day forever.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Software - 10/10
Huge Slots Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of Betsoft, iGaming2Go, NextGen Gaming and OMI games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games ‚Äď 21
Slots ‚Äď 207
Video Poker ‚Äď 4
Live - 5
Jackpot - 8
Slot House Edge - 5/10
RTPs given for some but not all slots games.
Comp Points - 5/10
Huge Slots Casino do offer a comp points program and points are accrued at a rate of 2 for ¬£10.
Huge Slots redeem the points at a rate of 200 for a ¬£1.
Values given on the Huge Slots Casino site for games weightings for accruing points is as follows: ROULETTE 0.25, BLACKJACK'S 0.50, SCRATCHCARDS 2.00, SLOTS 2.00, VIDEO POKER AND VIDEO POKER SIDEBET 1.00, KENO 2.00, FOOTBALL FRENZY 1.00, POKER DICE 1.00, SUPER HI LO AND SUPER HI LO BONUS 1.00.
Huge Slots Casino's comp points system is equal in value to the Playtech comp points system that we use as our bar for 7/10 but only for slots, scratchcards and keno - it is not as valuable for other games hence the lower rating assigned.
Licencing - 8/10
HugeSlots hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. HugeSlots currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - HugeSlots casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have had no success contacting this license holder, either directly or via the affected player, about player complaints and consider them to be completely non-responsive. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Huge Slots Casino - Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Malta, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe
|Postal address:||Imperium Network Solutions, 415 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom.|
|Postal address:||Caddell Ltd NV, Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao.|
|Live Chat:||Available on casino website.|
Huge Slots Casino have no complaints logged on any gambling portal to date. They do have a dormancy clause you should be aware of - after 12 months of inactivity any funds left in a dormant account will be donated to the Help for Heroes charity.