InterCasino does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
InterCasino is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for multiple exclusive bonuses available only through ThePOGG
With 15 years in the business, InterCasino are one of the longest running online casinos. Theyâ€™ve made excellent use of this time and have developed a team of experienced and dedicated customer service personnel.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
All six of the reviewers that work regularly for this site have held accounts with InterCasino for many years and all report only positive experiences with this group. On top of this, the InterCasino group hold a very positive reputation within the gambling community.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to InterCasino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal being paid within 24 hours and often in far less.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Moneybookers, Entropay, PaySafeCard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with InterCasino customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 8 minutes
- June 2015 - 29 minutes
- November 2014 - 9 minutes
- June 2014 - 3 minutes
- December 2013 - 3 hours 53 minutes
- June 2013 - 15 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 21 minutes
Bonuses - 4/10
The POGG Exclusive
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to Â£400
Sticky - This bonus can never be withdrawn. After completing the wagering requirement, at the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
- Slots - 45xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+2) - 2nd deposit 100% up to Â£200, 3rd deposit 100% up to Â£200
- Maximum Bet Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to wager more than 6.25 credit any single round of play while you have a bonus.
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are only allowed to wager on Slots games while you have a bonus.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
You are not allowed to claim this bonus if you are a resident of the following countries.
Software - 6/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 21
Slots â€“ 111
Video Poker â€“ 9
Jackpots - 35
Live - 3
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Intercasino do not currently publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games on their site, but they have given this information to us and you can find it in the Slots Review section of this site. Click on the software column to reorder the list by software group.
Comp Points - 3/10
Intercasino offer their own unique comp point program where you earn between 0 and 3 comp points for every Â£10 wagered and you get Â£1 for every 100 points you accumulate. This is very similar to the standard Playtech comp point program, the key differences being the higher than standard earnings at the more valuable games (slots and some roulette). However this is more than balanced by the non-existent or very low accrual rates for almost all other games. The game accrual list is too long to present here â€“ please see the InterCasino website for further details.
Licencing - 10/10
Intercasino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. InterCasino currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with InterCasino - United States, France, Italy, US Virgin Islands or US Minor Outlying Areas, Belgium, Turkey, Canada, Greece, Ukraine, People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau, Vietnam
|Phone :||UK 00800 24 67 92 61|
|International 00 356 2276 3206|
A very long history of being well regarded within the industry by both players and industry insiders really works in InterCasino's favour. Cryptologic software - though a rarity these days - is one of the best download software platforms and ensures you'll have a great playing experience with InterCasino.
InterCasino – confiscated my winnings
Posted by wonnder821
January 14, 2017100% 3 21 days
Intercasino – Additional documents
Posted by flashknob
November 15, 2016100% 3 77 days
InterCasinoFound for the Casino
Intercasino – winnings confiscated
Posted by KVH
December 28, 2014100% 11 738 days
InterCasinoFound for the Casino
Intercasino – makes payout unreasonably difficult
Posted by AlbertB
May 30, 2014100% 5 985 days
InterCasino – Promotion not honored and zeroed instead…
Posted by Kezman
April 3, 2014100% 4 1049 days