Jackpot City ReviewTweet
Review last updated – January 2013
One of the older online casinos still in business today, Jackpot City was set up in 1998. They have a solid reputation and are accredited at CasinoMeister.
One of the six reviewers who work for this site on a regular bases holds an account with Jackpot City. They report only positive experiences with Jackpot City.
Jackpot City have been unresponsive to 3rd party dispute mediation in a recent case at another mediation site (http://www.askgamblers.com/casino-complaints/jackpotcity-wont-pay-winnings-of-38000-c240). This is contrary to their accreditation at CasinoMeister and we hope a singular issue, however their unresponsive approach to this specific situation has damaged their score.
Payout Speed and Banking 8/10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid within 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, UKash, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy, PaySafeCards, Entropay Cheque and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service 2/10
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Jackpot City customer service. However our own email testing has shown sever problems. We emailed them with two basic questions three times, leaving 72 hour between each email and failed to receive any response. Jackpot City no longer lists a support email address on their site.
Slots RTP 0/10
Jackpot City do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Software and Game selection 9/10
Jackpot City use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 54
Slots – 375
Slots – 248
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpots – 25
Jackpots - 17
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £200.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 30xbonus
- Blackjack - 1500xbonus
- Roulette - 120xbonus
- Baccarat - 500xbonus
- Video Poker - 600xbonus
- Table Poker - 120xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following games when you have a bonus; Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War & Red Dog
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager 30% or more of your bonus on a single round of play
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games 100%
- Video Poker (excluding all aces pokers), all Blackjacks (excluding classic) 10%
- Classic Blackjacks, All aces Video pokers 2%
- All Roulette, Sic Bo, Craps, Baccarat, Table Poker, Casino War, Red dog 0%
* Progressive games will contribute to the Play through Requirement as per the game type. For example, Progressive Slots will contribute 100% to the Play through Requirement.
** Please note that wagers placed using the gamble feature will not count towards the Play through Requirement.
Comp Point Program 6/10
Jackpot City Casino offer a comp point system that gives you different numbers of points for £10 wagered on different games – accrual rates are listed below. 200 points converts to £1 cash (or whatever currency you are using). This system is 50% better than the standard Playtech comp point system for all the games that earn 3 points, the same for the 2 point games and 50% worse for the 1 point games.
- All Video Poker (including Progressive), Craps, All Blackjack (including Progressive), Baccarat, Red Dog 1
- All Roulette (including Progressive), Video Slots, Progressive Slots, Pai Gow Poker, Casino War 2
- Traditional Slots, Scratch Games, Sicbo, Keno 3
Licencing and Contact information 6/10
Jackpot City are licensed by the Malta Lotteries and Gaming Authority (LGA - http://www.lga.org.mt/lga/home.aspx ). We consider the LGA to be one of the better gambling licensing authorities on the market at the moment – see our LGA Information Page.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Jackpot City -
|Phone :||Australia 0011 800 1515 1516|
|New Zealand 00-800-1515-1516|
|Rest of World +44-800-917-8547|
Submit a Complaint
Lack of email support and an unresponsive attitude at Ask Gamblers has really damaged the score of an otherwise reasonable outfit.