JetBull does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
JetBull is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
Another of the OddsMatrix casino venues, JetBull offer the standard full package of Net Entertainment games along side a wide selection of slots games from other providers.
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Jetbull have a long and positive relationship with both their players and ThePOGG.com and have always been cooperative with complaints that have arisen at this site.
JetBull are owned and operated by the EveryMatrix software platform.
You can see the latest updates to JetBull casino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum withdrawal - â‚¬5000/day
Minimum withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard, EcoCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 6 minutes
- June 2015 - 3 hours 13 minutes
- November 2014 - 29 minutes
- June 2014 - 9 hours 6 minutes
- October 2013 - 1 hour 28 minutes
Bonuses - 5/10
|150% up to â‚¬150|
|50 free spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||50|
Software - 10/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 17
Slots â€“ 491
Video Poker â€“ 6
Jackpots - 8
Slot House Edge - 10/10
JetBull casino publish the house edge figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 3/10
JetBull casino do offer a comp point program. Every game has it's own accrual rate so you need to check the JetBull website for specific details. In general games earn at the following rates;
- Slots 1 comp point for every â‚¬5 wagered
- Video Poker and Table games 1 comp point for every â‚¬20 wagered
Some games in these categories do earn at a lower rate so make sure you check the JetBull website!
This is twice as good as the standard Playtech comp point program for slots games and half as good for all other games.
Licencing - 10/10
Jetbull casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Jetbull currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with JetBull casino - United States of America, France, Belgium, Spain, Romania, Armenia and Belarus, Hungry, Portugal
Part of a solid group, JetBull casino have a good reputation with players and offer a huge selection of slots games.