Mobil6000 is listed as Needs Work status, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – October 2016.
Mobil6000 CasinoÂ are a property with a positive reputation with players. They hold dual licenses: MGA and Â Curacao eGaming. Â Mobil6000 are on the same platform – operated by MT SecureTrade Ltd. – as: Rizk Casino, GUTS and BetSpin Casinos – all venues that already hold our Deposit Guarantee seal and they also share a platform with CasinoLand. Â They offer a range of games by: BetSoft, Net Entertainment and Microgaming and ELK Studios. Â Their site design is built upon a colour palette of: black, grey and orange and it is fairly plain in nature.Â They have no outstanding complaints at any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 7/10
Mobil6000 Casino have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services. Since they do not hold a UKGC license we have been unable to have a reviewer sign-up with them.
No affiliate programme (-1) - Currently Mobil6000 Casino do not offer an affiliate programme and should they start to do so in future their rating for this category will immediately move up to 8.
You can see the latest updates to ZingoBingo Casino's terms and conditions here.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Maximum withdrawal - â‚¬2,300 per day; â‚¬5,000 per week; â‚¬20,000 per month.
Minimum withdrawal - â‚¬20.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Trustly, EU Teller.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 0/10
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - No reply
- February 2016 - 7 minutes.
Bonuses - 1/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to â‚¬30 + 20 Free Spins on Starburst.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 80xbonus
- Classic Slots - 100xbonus
- Blackjack - 800xbonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager more than â‚¬7.50 on any single round of play while you have a bonus.
- Game Restrictions (-1) - slots and blackjack only bonus - classic slots contribute only 80% of wagering and the following slots contribute only 20 % towards wagering: Blood Suckers, Piggy Riches, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, and Simsalabim, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker, Lucky8line.
- Weak Bonus less than â‚¬100 (-1) - maximum bonus is â‚¬30.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 2nd deposit - 20 Free Spins on Gonzo's Quest.; 3rd deposit - 10 Free Spins on mega Fortune.
- Maximum Win (-2) - maximum amount allowed for withdrawal in possession of a bonus is â‚¬6,000.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots - 100%
- All games under the "classic slots" tab - 80%
- Blood Suckers, Piggy Riches, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Lucky8line, and Simsalabim - 20%
- Blackjack - 10%
Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus and or any deposit bonuses unless otherwise stated: Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Thailand and Ukraine.
Software - 5/10
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games â€“ 34/p>
Slots â€“ 278
Video Poker â€“ 7
Jackpots - 29
Live - 2
Slot House Edge - 5/10
Mobil6000 casino give the R.T.P.s for around half of their games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Mobil6000 Casino do not appear to provide a comp points system for players.
Licencing - 8/10
Mobil 6000 Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Mobil 6000 Casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. In our experience this Master License holder has been completely non-responsive to player complaints when contacted by either this site or players. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Mobil6000: Afghanistan, Belgium Bulgaria, Denmark, Ethiopia, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Nigeria, Pakistan, Singapore, Spain, Syria, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA and its territories, Yemen.
|Address :||MT SecureTrade Ltd.|
|GB Buildings Penthouse Level 4|
|Live Support :||On casino website 09.30 - 19.00 M-F.|
Mobil6000 Casino are proving to be a high quality operator with excellent Support operatives working in their Live Chat department and also via email. Be advised that bonuses cannot be claimed by players from: Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Thailand and Ukraine. Be aware that currently Mobil6000 casino do not exclude Progressive Jackpot wins from their maximum withdrawal limits.