Next does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Next is Recommended and as such is one of the top rated operators on ThePOGG.com.
Review last updated – October 2016
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
Trustworthiness - 8/10
Three of our reviewers hold accounts with Casino Luck - the sister property to Next casino - and report positive experiences.
Next have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Next casino's terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 1-10 hours, but at the latest (for verified players) within 24h.
Minimum withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - â‚¬25000/month
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 6 minutes
- June 2015 - 22 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours 49 minutes
- June 2014 - 40 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 hours 57 minutes
- October 2013 - 12 minutes
Bonuses - 10/10
|125% up to Â£250|
|150 free spins on Steam Tower|
|# of Spins||150|
Software - 10/10
Next use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a large selection of Cryptologic, NextGen Gaming, Betsoft, Microgaming, PlayNGo and IGT slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 20
Slots â€“ 537
Video Poker â€“ 34
Jackpots - 34
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Next casino publish the house edge figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Next casino do not appear to offer any form of comp point program.
Licencing - 10/10
NextCasino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NextCasino currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Next casino - USA
Next casino are the newest venue from a group already offering the highly successful Casino Luck. They're certainly worth a shot!