No Bonus does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – October 2016
NoBonus casino are covered by ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee. We’ll return your deposit if one of our assured casinos mistreats you. Read more.
Part of the AllBritish group of casinos, NoBonus casino offers exactly what it says on the tin. There cash back offer is actually superior to many bonuses and carries no strings.
Trustworthiness - 11/10
No Bonus casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with No Bonus. Read more about our guarantee here.
NoBonus casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
You can see the latest updates to NoBonus casino's terms and conditions here.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 9/10
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the All British website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal â€“ Â£20.
Maximum withdrawal â€“ â‚¬5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 53 minutes
- June 2014 - 2 hours 18 minutes
- December 2013 - 7 minutes
- October 2013 - 9 minutes
Bonuses - 1/10
|10% cashback on losses|
|Type||Cashback on losses|
Software - 7/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 40
Slots â€“ 195
Video Poker â€“ 19
Jackpot â€“ 5
Live â€“ 7
Slot House Edge - 10/10
No Bonus casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 4/10
NoBonus casino run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every Â£10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every Â£10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for Â£5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
Licencing - 10/10
NoBonus casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NoBonus currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - NoBonus casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with No Bonus casino â€“ Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Italy, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe .
No Bonus casino specifically cater to high rollers and are part of a group with a great record! That they're already on board to supporting the management of any complaints just shows they're a class act.