NorskeAutomater does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
NorskeAutomater holds our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are unfairly treated by this operator ThePOGG.com will refund your deposits. For full terms click here.
Review last updated – May 2016
The NorskeAutomater website is only available in Norwegian.
The Norwegian arm of the Sarah Enterprises group of Net Entertainment casinos, if you can read Norwegian you don’t have to live in Norway to play with them.
Trustworthiness - 11/10
NorskeAutomater Casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with NorskeAutomaterCasino. Read more about our guarantee here.
NorskeAutomater casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with NorskeAutomater and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
We are unaware of any unresolved complaints at any of the major dispute mediation portals and the Sarah Enterprises group have a generally positive reputation amongst the online gambling community.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 9/10
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the AllBritish website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal â€“ 200KR.
Maximum withdrawal â€“ 50000KR.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 9 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 6 minutes
- August 2013 - 36 minutes
Bonuses - 6/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to 2000KR + 100 free spins.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn after you complete the wagering requirement.
- Slots - 35xbonus
- Blackjack - 35bonus
- Roulette - 350xbonus
- Baccarat - 350xbonus
- Video Poker - 350xbonus
- Table Poker - 350xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play live games while you have a bonus.
- Bonus Size (-1) - Bonus less than Â£100.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- All Slots, Lottery and Other Games 100%
- All Video Poker and Table Games 10%
Only Norwegian players can receive the welcome bonus.
Software - 7/10
All NorskeAutmater use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 40
Slots â€“ 195
Video Poker â€“ 19
Jackpot â€“ 5
Live â€“ 7
Slot House Edge - 10/10
NorskeAutomater publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 4/10
NorskeAutomater run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every Â£10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every Â£10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for Â£5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
Licencing - 10/10
NorskeAutomater hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NorskeAutomater currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - NorskeAutomater casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with NorskeAutomater casino â€“ Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Cambodia, Ecuador, Estonia, Italy, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Latvia, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda, USA, Yemen, Zimbabwe
A strong group with a region specific focus. Players would be advised to select the venue that's right for their country, but other than than any of the Sarah Enterprises casinos make a good choice.