Pocketcasino.co.uk is Not Recommended, click here to find a recommended casino
Pocketcasino.co.uk holds Not Recommended status due to player issues or unfriendly terms and conditions.
Review last updated – October 2016
PocketÂ Casino is on the Cozy Games platform and it is licensed by the Isle of ManÂ Gaming Supervision Commission and the UKGC. They provide a limited range of games fromÂ Microgaming and Cozy Games. Their site features a colour scheme of red, black and green. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 3/10
Pocket Casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
(-1)We find Pocket Casino's Progressive jackpot payout limit of Â£10,000 per day to be predatory. We also find their clause which states that they can raise increase or decrease any player withdrawal limit to be unfair for players.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 8/10
Pocket Casino state on their website that it takes 3 days for withdrawals.
Maximum Withdrawal - Â£1500 per week; Â£3000 per month. You can make up to five withdrawals during every seven day period. Players should be aware that withdrawals made using Paysafecard and Ukash are subject to a Â£5 fee.
Minimum Withdrawal - Â£10.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paysafecard and Ukash.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 0/10
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - No response
- December 2015 - No Reply.
- September 2015 - No Response.
Bonuses - 4/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to Â£500.
Cashable - this bonus can be withdrawn - once you have complete the wagering requirement.
- Slots - 60xbonus
- Blackjack - 600xbonus
- Roulette - 600xbonus
- Video Poker - 60xbonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. PocketCasino currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission - The IoMGSC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
(+1)Extra Bonus - 2nd deposit 100% up to Â£500.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Software - 6/10
Pocket Casino use Microgaming software for their instant play casino games and they also offer a selection of Cozy Games games.. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games â€“ 24
Slots â€“ 112
Video Poker â€“ 2
Slot House Edge - 0/10
Pocket Casino do not publish the RTPs for slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Pocket Casino do not appear to offer a comp points system for all players.
Licencing - 10/10
PocketCasino hold the following gambling licenses :
The following countries are restricted from participation with Pocket Casino: Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Arab Jamahiriya, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Cote Dâ€™Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Peopleâ€™s Republic of Korea (North), Denmark, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Guam, Herzegovina, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kosovo, Lao Peopleâ€™s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Martinique, Mayotte, Metropolitan & Territories, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar/Burma, Nauru, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Northern Cyprus, Southern Cyprus, Northern Mariana Island, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland and Yugoslavia, Puerto Rico, Republic of Korea (South), Reunion, Romania, Russia, Russian Federation, Saint BarthÃ©lemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uzbekistan, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis-et- Futuna, and Zimbabwe.
|Address :||Cozy Games Management|
|2nd Floor St. Mary's Court|
|20 Hill Street|
|Isle of Man|
|Live Chat :||24/7 live chat support on the casino website.|
Pocket Casino are Not Recommended at ThePOGG. We find My Touch Casino's Progressive jackpot payout limit of Â£10,000 per day to be predatory. We also find their clause which states that they can raise increase or decrease any player withdrawal limit to be unfair for players. Players should be aware that the casino do offer video poker games but make no reference to this game in their T&Cs and no weightings are given for this game therefore we have assumed that conditions for VP are the same as for slots since no additional clarification is given.