This casino is Blacklisted! Click here to find a recommended casino
Slotter has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Review last updated – March 2017.
Slotter CasinoÂ is owned by Carmel Media Group and operates on RealTime Gaming software. Slotter Casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. They provide a relatively small selection games by RealTime Gaming. Their site features a blue and white colour scheme – and is very stripped back in design. They have no outstanding complaints at the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 0/10
Slotter Casino does not hold a UKGC license and therefore we cannot send a reviewer to test their site.
Slotter are owned by the same people that own the Club World group. The Club World group has recently been taken over and is now reportedly associated with the AffPower group - one of the most rogue operations in the business, known to work with hackers and who have previously been caught running fake Net Entertainment games.
Alongside this, a significant number of affiliates have now presented evidence strongly indicating that this group has recently engaged in detagging referred players from affiliate accounts. This is equivalent to theft.
We strongly advise players not to play with this group.
Slotter Casino's Terms and Conditions have a maximum withdrawal per week of $4,000 but they do not state that they make exceptions to this for Progressive Jackpots which are not paid out by the casino but by the software provider - there is therefore no good reason for this and we consider it predatory.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 3/10
Since Slotter Casino do not hold a UKGC license we have been unable to test their withdrawal times but the site states that withdrawals take 7 days.
Banking Options Available: Credit/Debit cards, EcoPayz and Wire Transfer.
Maximum Withdrawal: $4,000 per week.
Minimum Withdrawal - $100 for credit/debit cards; $20 for EcoPayz; $300 for Wire Transfer; $350 for cheque.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 7 hours 46 minutes
- February 2016 - 28 hours and 40 minutes.
Bonuses - 1/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to $500.
Cashable - bonus can be withdrawn once wagering is complete.
- Slots - 60xbonus
- Blackjack - 600xbonus
- Baccarat - 400xbonus
- Roulette - 150 xbonus
- Video Poker - 300xbonus
- Table Poker - 240 xbonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Contradictory Bonus Terms and Conditions (-1) - the information regarding the maximum cashout with a bonus is listed a s two different thigs in two different places on the site: 5 x deposit; 10 x deposit - we recommend erring on the side of caution and going with the lower limit.
- Maximum Win Clause (-1) - it looks like players using a bonus can only cash out 5 x their initial deposit in winnings associated with the bonus.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 2nd deposit - 80% up to $800.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots - 100%
- Blackjack - 10%
- Baccarat - 15%
- Roulette - 40%/li>
- Video Poker - 20%
- Table Poker - 25%
- Players from the following countries cannot claim a bonus: Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Software - 4/10
Slotter Casino use RealTime Gaming software for their instant games. Check out our RealTime Gaming Software Review.
Game selection is as follows:
Slots â€“ 99
Table â€“ 21
Jackpot â€“ 9
Video Poker â€“ 11
Slot House Edge - 0/10
Slotter Casino do not provide the RTPs for any of their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Slotter Casino do not appear to offer a comp points system for players.
Licencing - 6/10
SlotterCasino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission - The KGC is a lesser used license certificate, but this regulator has been cooperative in the management of player complaints and we are aware of a significant number of instances where players have received favourable outcomes via this licensor. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with SlotterCasino: Costa Rica, France, Israel, The Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom.
|Email :||online form.|
|Address :||Carmel Media Group|
|Live Support :||On casino website.|
|Telephone USA Toll Free :||1-866-477-8066.|
|Fax USA Toll Free :||1-888-847-6848.|
Affiliate Program - AffCash.
The Club World group have turned in the blink of an eye from one of the only worthy groups that would accept unlicensed US traffic to one of the most rogue entities in the industry. We strongly advise players to find another operator to play with.
- Company Casino
- Casino 1 Club
- Madame Chance
- Casino BluSky
- Slots 500
- Ramses Gold
- Ocean Bets
- Crazy Casino Club
- Casino Bordeaux
- Reel Spin
- Park Lane
- Atlantic Casino Club
- Casino Blu
- Deuce Club
There are no complaints to display.