Slotter is Not Recommended, click here to find a recommended casino
Slotter holds Not Recommended status due to player issues or unfriendly terms and conditions.
Review last updated – November 2016.
Slotter CasinoÂ is owned by Carmel Media Group and operates on RealTime Gaming software. Slotter Casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. They provide a relatively small selection games by RealTime Gaming. Their site features a blue and white colour scheme – and is very stripped back in design. They have no outstanding complaints at the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 2/10
Slotter Casino does not hold a UKGC license and therefore we cannot send a reviewer to test their site.
Slotter Casino's Terms and Conditions have a maximum withdrawal per week of $4,000 but they do not state that they make exceptions to this for Progressive Jackpots which are not paid out by the casino but by the software provider - there is therefore no good reason for this and we consider it predatory.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 3/10
Since Slotter Casino do not hold a UKGC license we have been unable to test their withdrawal times but the site states that withdrawals take 7 days.
Banking Options Available: Credit/Debit cards, EcoPayz and Wire Transfer.
Maximum Withdrawal: $4,000 per week.
Minimum Withdrawal - $100 for credit/debit cards; $20 for EcoPayz; $300 for Wire Transfer; $350 for cheque.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 7 hours 46 minutes
- February 2016 - 28 hours and 40 minutes.
Bonuses - 1/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to $500.
Cashable - bonus can be withdrawn once wagering is complete.
- Slots - 60xbonus
- Blackjack - 600xbonus
- Baccarat - 400xbonus
- Roulette - 150 xbonus
- Video Poker - 300xbonus
- Table Poker - 240 xbonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Contradictory Bonus Terms and Conditions (-1) - the information regarding the maximum cashout with a bonus is listed a s two different thigs in two different places on the site: 5 x deposit; 10 x deposit - we recommend erring on the side of caution and going with the lower limit.
- Maximum Win Clause (-1) - it looks like players using a bonus can only cash out 5 x their initial deposit in winnings associated with the bonus.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 2nd deposit - 80% up to $800.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots - 100%
- Blackjack - 10%
- Baccarat - 15%
- Roulette - 40%/li>
- Video Poker - 20%
- Table Poker - 25%
- Players from the following countries cannot claim a bonus: Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
Software - 4/10
Slotter Casino use RealTime Gaming software for their instant games. Check out our RealTime Gaming Software Review.
Game selection is as follows:
Slots â€“ 99
Table â€“ 21
Jackpot â€“ 9
Video Poker â€“ 11
Slot House Edge - 0/10
Slotter Casino do not provide the RTPs for any of their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Slotter Casino do not appear to offer a comp points system for players.
Licencing - 6/10
SlotterCasino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission - The KGC is a lesser used license certificate, but this regulator has been cooperative in the management of player complaints and we are aware of a significant number of instances where players have received favourable outcomes via this licensor. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with SlotterCasino: Costa Rica, France, Israel, The Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom.
|Email :||online form.|
|Address :||Carmel Media Group|
|Live Support :||On casino website.|
|Telephone USA Toll Free :||1-866-477-8066.|
|Fax USA Toll Free :||1-888-847-6848.|
Affiliate Program - AffCash.
Slotter Casino are Not Recommended at ThePOGG as a result of their maximum withdrawal limit of $4,000 per week which does not exclude Progressive Jackpot wins despite the fact that the software provider and not the casino itself pays out in such instances. Players from Belarus, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine cannot claim Welcome Bonuses at this venue. Minimum withdrawal limits vary according to withdrawal method used so be sure to check this. Few deposit methods are available at this operator and withdrawal times are lengthy at 7 days. Contradictory maximum win limit with bonus information is given across the site. The lowest amount listed is 5 x initial deposit so it is wise to go by this.
There are no complaints to display.