Slotty Vegas does not accept players from your country, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – October 2016
Slotty Vegas are covered by ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee. We’ll return your deposit if one of our assured casinos mistreats you. Read more.
See the Bonus Section for an exclusive bonus available only through ThePOGG
One of two new brands to be brought out by the team behind BETAT, when they made such a good job of their first casino you know the sister properties are going to be just as good!
Trustworthiness - 12/10
Slotty Vegas have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with Slotty Vegas. Read more about our guarantee here.
SlottyVegas casino utilise ThePOGG.com as one of their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid within a couple of hours. The Slotty Vegas team have told us that they aim to pay withdrawals in a maximum of 2 hours within office hours and a maximum of 8 hours at other times.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfers, WebMoney, PaySafeCard, UKash and ClickandBuy
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 9/10
Our reviewer reports reasonable experience with BETAT group customer support
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 1 hour 49 minutes
- June 2016 - 3 hours 1 minute
- June 2015 - 5 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 minute
- June 2014 - 1 hour 16 minutes
Bonuses - 7/10
The POGG Exclusive
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
25 free spins No Deposit + 100% up to Â£/â‚¬/$500 + 50 free spins on game of the week
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 30xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Exclusive Free Spins (+1) - The 50 free spins on Glow can only be claimed by players signing up through links on ThePOGG.com.
- Excluded games (-1) - You can only play Slots with this bonus
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager more than â‚¬/Â£/$6.50/Kr65/Rub485 per game round while playing with a bonus.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots (Excluding those listed below) 100%
- Blood Suckersâ„¢, Crocodopolis, Dead or Aliveâ„¢, Fat Lady Sings, Galacticons, Gift Rap, Hellboy, Hot Hot Volcano, Hot Ink, Irish Eyes, Jack Hammer 2 Touch, Jack Hammer 2â„¢, Jack Hammer Touch, Jack Hammerâ„¢, Mad Mad Monkey, Medusa, Ramesses Riches, Retro Reels - Extreme Heat, Scrooge, Simsalabimâ„¢, Zombiesâ„¢ 50%
- Classic Slots 25%
Free spins will be available at 12:00 CE the day after you register. Winnings from free spins carry a 10x wagering requirement before they can be withdrawn.
Software - 7/10
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games â€“ 32
Slots â€“ 221
Video Poker â€“ 16
Jackpot â€“ 14
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Slotty Vegas casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 6/10
Slotty Vegas run a "SuperCharge" system that adds additional funds to any wins you have. This is currently credited as an additional 1% added to every winning round you play. So if you won â‚¬100 on a round an additional â‚¬1 would be added to your SuperCharge balance. The SuperCharge balance is released on Tuesdays and Fridays and carries only a 1x wagering requirement.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that awards 1 comp point for every â‚¬10 wagered and requires 100 comp points to return â‚¬1, you would need to wager â‚¬1000 to get â‚¬1 returned. Playing Blackjack and assuming that wins and losses occur in a 50/50 ratio this system would return â‚¬5 for every â‚¬1000 wagered. Even taking account of the inaccuracies of assuming the player will win 50% of the time, this system is still one of the strongest comp point systems on the market.
Licencing - 10/10
SlottyVegas Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SlottyVegas currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with SlottyVegas casino - Afghanistan, American Samoa, Bahrain, Cote Dâ€™Ivoire, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea South, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, United States, Thailand, Virgin Islands, South Africa
|Phone :||00356 2132 3638|
|Address :||Vault 14|
BETAT are one of the best, if not the best, casino in operation today. The fact that they've opened a new venue can only be a good thing.