Spin Station is listed as Needs Work status, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated – September 2016.
Spin Station Casino was established in 2016¬†and runs on the Imperium Network Solutions Group running on the White Hat Gaming Platform. Spin Station Casino is licensed by Curacao eGaming and the UKGC. Spin Station casino is the sister property to The Grand Ivy Casino They provide a range of games from: NetEnt, Microgaming, Thunderkick, WHG, ELK Studios, Multicommerce, 2 by 2 Gaming, Aristocrat, Leander Gaming and NYX. Their site is tastefully designed around a colour palette of grey and blue, with a textured fabric style background. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 7/10
Spin Station Casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
As long as The Spin Station Casino maintain their positive reputation we will increase their Trustworthiness score by one point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Payout Speed - 8/10
The Grand Ivy Casino state on their website that it takes up to 48 hrs to accept a withdrawal - it does not state how long it takes to process a withdrawal once it has been accepted and therefore, we have assumed another 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - Not listed on site though when asked, casino support stated that the maximum withdrawal was ¬£5,000 per week.
Minimum Withdrawal - ¬£30
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, UKash, POLi, Paysafecard and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- March 2016 - 17 minutes.
Bonuses - 2/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to unlimited + 20 Free Spins on Starburst.
Cashable - you are free to withdraw this bonus once you have completed the wagering requirements.
- Slots - 70 x bonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are only allowed to play Video Slots games with this bonus. Also note that wagering requirements for the following slots games increases to 175 times: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Kings of Chicago, Beetle Frenzy, Gold Rush, Jackpot 6000, Lucky 8 Line, Magic Love, Mega Joker, Pirate's Gold, Safari Madness & Super Nudge 6000, Big Bad Wolf.
- Extra Bonus (+1) - 2nd deposit -50% up to ¬£500 + 50 Free Spins on Gonzo's Quest; 75% up to ¬£500 + 50 Free Spins on Theme Park.
- Maximum Bet (-1) - you cannot bet more than ¬£5 on a single round of play when in possession of a bonus.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Software - 4/10
Spin Station Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of: Microgaming, Thunderkick, WHG, ELK Studios, Multicommerce, 2 by 2 Gaming, Aristocrat, Leander Gaming and NYX. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games ‚Äď 44
Slots ‚Äď 180
Video Poker ‚Äď 4
Live - 18
Jackpot - 9
Slot House Edge - 10/10
Spin Station Casino provide the RTPs for all of their slots games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Spin Station Casino do not appear to provide a comp points system for players.
Licencing - 8/10
SpinStation hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. SpinStation currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - SpinStation are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have had no success contacting this license holder, either directly or via the affected player, about player complaints and consider them to be completely non-responsive. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with SpinStation Casino: Albania, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, North Korea, Iran, Bolivia, Cuba, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, American Samoa, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Guam, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Northern Mariana Islands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America and US Virgin Islands.
|Postal address:||Imperium Network Solutions, 415 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom.|
|Postal address:||Caddell Ltd NV, Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao.|
|Live Chat:||Available on casino website 24/7.|
Spin Station casino have no complaints logged on any gambling portal to date. They do have a dormancy clause you should be aware of - after 12 months of inactivity any funds left in a dormant account will be donated to the Help for Heroes charity. Helpful support is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week on the casino website. Be aware that this operator has a minimum bet with bonus clause which indicates that bets on a single round of play can total no less that ¬£0.35.