Tom’s Casino is listed as Needs Work status, click here to find a recommended casino
Review last updated –¬†October 2016
Tom’s Casino – billed as the world’s only casino catering directly to the gay community – are one of the latest casinos to run on the newly founded GUTS white label: iGamingCloud. The casino is named for Tom of Finland – also known as Touko Laaksonen – an artist famed for his stylized homoerotic fetish art and his images are used extensively across the site.¬† This group¬†are dual licensed – firstly in Malta by the MGA and secondly in the United Kingdom by the UKGC. They are label mates with Cashmio Casino and Dunder Casino. Tom’s Casino’s website features a colour palette of: black, white, grey and blue. The homepage background is alightly textured pale grey background. ¬†¬† This operator offers a wide range of games by the following software providers: Nextgen Gaming, Play ‘n Go, BetSoft, Net Entertainment, Scientific Games and NYX Gaming.¬† There are currently no outstanding complaints relating to this operator at any of the gambling portals.
Trustworthiness - 7/10
Tom's Casino utilise ThePOGG.com as their UKGC Accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service providers.
Tom's Casino run on the iGamingCloud platform.
Tom's Casino have a positive reputation with players and we could find no unresolved reports at any of the major dispute mediation services.
Due to a term in their affiliate contract requiring the removal of all references to their brand if the group choose to terminate the contact, ThePOGG Network will not enter into an affiliate agreement with this group. If we were to do so the operator could potentially force us to remove complaint reports that went against them. As such their Trustworthiness stat will be capped at 7.
Tom's Casino made exactly the same unusual term change at exactly the same time as Casino Floor. As such we consider it highly likely that these operators share ownership.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Tom's Casino terms and conditions here.
Payout Speed - 10/10
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum withdrawal - ‚ā¨3000.
Minimum withdrawal - None Given.
Banking options available - Visa/Mastercard, Euteller, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Paysafecard, iDeal, Poli, Instadebit and iDebit
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Customer Service - 10/10
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2hours 19 minutes
- July 2016 - 1 hour 21 minutes
Bonuses - 4/10
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to ‚ā¨100 + 25 Free Spins on Starburst.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 40xbonus
- Blackjack - 400xbonus
- Baccarat - 400xbonus
- Roulette - 400xbonus
- Table Poker - 400xbonus
Adjustments to ratings:
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager more than ‚ā¨5 on any single round of play while you have a bonus.
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You cannot play video poker or baccarat games with a bonus.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- Dead or Alive, Bloodsuckers, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge - 50%
- All Baccarat and video pokers 0%
Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus and or any deposit bonuses unless otherwise stated: Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Latvia, Pakistan, Poland, Portigal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Thailand.
Software - 7/10
Tom's Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. They also add in a selection of slots games from BetSoft, IGT, Microgaming, Play N Go, Quickspin, NYX Gaming, Sheriff and NextGen.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games ‚Äď 5
Slots ‚Äď 490
Video Poker ‚Äď 4
Jackpots - 17
Live - 4
Slot House Edge - 8/10
Tom's Casino give the RTPs for some but not all of their games.
Comp Points - 0/10
Tom's Casino do not appear to offer a comp points system for players.
Licencing - 10/10
Tom's Casino hold the following gambling licenses:
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Tom's Casino currently use ThePOGG.com and ThePOGG.com and IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Tom's Casino: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Marshall Islands, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Syria, Turkey, United States and its Territories, Yemen.
Affiliate Program - Lunas Affiliates.
Tom's Casino have no complaints outstanding at any of the major gambling portals. This operator has a fairly extensive list of countries that cannot claim bonuses - details of these countries can be found in the Bonus section of this review.
There are no complaints to display.