Roy Richie Affiliates wrote:
Review request for Roy Richie
Skype: Tymoteusz My-com
I have already checked and there is no Roy Richie Review on your website. We hope, that we could get one. If you have any questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can find the Roy Richie review here - https://thepogg.com/casino-review/roy-richie/
Unfortunately there are quite a few issues that are going to prevent you obtaining +ve placement here.
- Firstly, your team advise that Progressive Jackpots will be paid in instalments. As these prizes are paid for by the network provider rather than the operator there's no reason to withhold them. As such this is an immediate Not Recommended status.
- There's contradictory information regarding your withdrawal policies - not a critical issue, but does impact the review score.
- Gagging clause - we won't work with any operator that tries to write into their contract that they have the right to dictate what we publish about their brand AFTER the contract has been terminated. By all means restrict our use of your advertising material, but we will retain our free speech as long as what we're publishing is factually accurate. We do work with a few programs with similar 'non-commercial' terms, but each and every one has agreed in writing to waive the term where we're concerned.
- Interest on over-payments - you make a mistake and over pay us. You later catch this and we're expected to pay you 6% interest for your mistake? I'm afraid there's no way we'd agree to this type of term.
- Minimum Activity Quota - while we do work with a number of programs carrying these terms, they are prohibited from ever holding our top positions as they force a conflict of interest between doing the right thing and getting paid the full value of our historic referrals. They're bad for players as well as affiliates and as such we minimise our exposure to these terms.
If you can address the above we can take another look.