This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

What's your favorite slots game?

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 pm

I just reviewed South Park - Reel Chaos this week - absolutely loved it. What a game!! There's just so much going on and it's so well tied into the TV show.

NetEnt are pretty continuously fantastic though - Koi Princess was a really nice game as well.
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGStrategies.com

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth
slotsuser

Postby slotsuser » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:20 pm

I would say The Dark Knight, since it has a jackpot and decent return rate.

My favorite slots are the ones with the highest return rate (regardless of variance). While there are styles like "Steam Tower" that are definitely attractive to play, I wouldn't play real money on these, so I don't count that. I generally push aside entertainment value over monetary value, since why I play slots is the consensual ideology that I can win money, not the game. If I valued all the entertainment factors of the games then I certainly would not gamble at all. I play because the idea that I MIGHT get money back appeals and stimulates. Take that factor entirely away and I will most certainly stop playing.
Partnerama Affiliates

Re: What's your favorite slots game?

Postby Partnerama Affiliates » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:20 am

I quite like the Spin16 games on Genii - Age of Spartans for instance. Purely on the fact that it offers a great level of interaction, and you can spin the reels horizontally as well as vertically.
timmy19733

Postby timmy19733 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:13 pm

dark knight, but that is gone together with all the other Marvel titles. I think that is a pity. And I used to play Dallas too, quite unknown, but I enjoyed it. Need to find some new games, so I will definitely give Southpark a go :)
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Although I do not like South Park, South Park; Reel Chaos is indeed a great game.

I do like the Amsterdam Masterplan, Joker Pro and Twin Spin.
Julia Rushmore

Postby Julia Rushmore » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:13 pm

I''ve recently opened Endorphina games
Satoshi's secret is my fav slot machine
bluffy67

Postby bluffy67 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:40 pm

I agree with slotsuser.I put return above entertainment also.I like Crazy Cows which is a 15 line slot from Play n go.You can win big from a small stake.Have cleared quite a few wagering requirements playing it.2 different free spin bonuses which hit quite often.Also like Texas Tea,old and not that exciting but again bonuses come along often and I always seem to do well on it.Not a big fan of Netent slots at all.
paulsmart

Postby paulsmart » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:15 am

thePOGG wrote:I really love Net Entertainment games - I think they're easily some of the most consistently creative games on the market right now - but my favorite game that I've seen in the last few years has to be IGT's Ghostbusters. Now addmittedly I've been a huge Ghostbuster's fan all my life - it's unquestionably one of the greatest films of it's era and captured an on screen chemistry that's very rare - but this game just has so much going on in the way of bonuses - 4 random triggers at the end of a spin and two combination triggers - that it can keep me entertained for hours!

I love the video clips and the original voice overs by Dan Aykroyd well and the free spins with the falling Marshmallows that award locking wilds or cash bonuses at the end of each spin are one of the better free spin features I've seen.

Which game rings your bell?

1. Game of Thrones Lines Slots Online
2. Cosmic Slots Online
3.Agent Jane Blonde Slots Online

Return to “Slots”