This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Jurassic Park new slot

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
mister_blackjack

Jurassic Park new slot

Post by mister_blackjack »

Is anyone going to play the new Jurassic Park slot?

I'm sure it will have a few cool slot features but just looking at some of the screenshots it doesn't seem as inspiring as other slot games. Maybe it is because it is a Microgaming slot whereas NetEnt are simply better.

FruityJelena

Post by FruityJelena »

I like Jurassic Park slot :) Very well done, buuuut... Microgaming didn't make an excellent slot game for quite a while. Still nothing can beat up Immortal Romance.

xalksx

Post by xalksx »

I watched some videos/Screenshots on this and thought id have a session .it took near £160-£1.20 spins i was getting frustrated with it to the point i thought "its never going to pay" so ended up going back playing more .

hit the bonus and for £1.50 spins got £25 (poor) however hit £100 then £90 but have seen some nice wins on it .For me it is a little boring however i like that fact its a slower slot ..Your not losing big amounts in small amounts of time.Still however the most consistent slot for me is Playboy..Watched a video where a guy won £30 odds k ,he was taking the second feature (which i always avoid due to low pays) went on had a game and kept taking the second feature and boom it hit £250 or so for £1.20 stakes .

xalksx

Post by xalksx »

121.jpg
better from it today :) .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xalksx

Post by xalksx »

Anyone ever had anything worth while from "t-rex mode" .Ive had it loads of times but never hit anything

Did not like this slot for a long time but now really liking it .