This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Finer reels of life

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
xalksx

Finer reels of life

Post by xalksx »

This is a slot ive started playing .And to start with it seemed a good enough slot it popped up the 3 wilds but not a great win ..However the other night i was playing it and must have played around £200 in 90p to £1.20 steaks and never got no bonuses ..Is this Normal for a game like this i did win on another slot but kept going back to this one ..See when i start playing it and lose say £100 and then go away win else where and then start playing it again is it like starting a new session ? Any info would be great

thePOGG

Post by thePOGG »

Hi xalksx,

The Finer Reels of Life is a slots game (immediately considered high variance) and amongst slots games it's considered a high variance slots game. That means that it's actually fairly normal for players to experience extended losing streaks.

ThePOGG
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth

xalksx

Post by xalksx »

Cheers thePOGG

I did wonder .I notice there bringing allot of slots out now where you get random wilds ..I think its one of them things that attracts us slot players getting all the wilds.I have noticed after unlocking all bonuses the games do not seem to pay as well on the bonuses , maybe just me but i ushelly play playboy on say a £.90p spin and the bonus would sometimes pay £200 , then the other day on a £3 play it payed £100 ..I guess its the nature of the beast so to speak :) .