This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Favourite music from a slot game?

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
FruityJelena

Favourite music from a slot game?

Post by FruityJelena »

Hey folks :)

I know it's not the most important thing in the slot game, but music is certainly a good spice which enhances a pleasure while playing :)

How important is it to you?
Do you have your favourite? Usually it's the music from free spins features of Immortal Romance or maybe now from Guns'N'Roses, if you're a fan (you can choose a background song) in this game...

thePOGG

Post by thePOGG »

It's a funny choice but I really like the music used on Net Ent's Starburst - it's not really my kind of thing normally, but I think it fits the theme of the game really well and is kinda hypnotic.

TP
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth

FruityJelena

Post by FruityJelena »

That's actually true - it really fits. I think there's some psychological moment that this game calms down and takes you into space. Sounds magical as well... In my opinion, kinda similar atmosphere as in "Magic Portals" which is one of my favourite games :)

timmy19733

Re: Favourite music from a slot game?

Post by timmy19733 »

I like the Guns n' Roses slot music because I think it is a great band. I have to agree on the phychadelic music of starburst although the game itself is quite boring I think. I wondered before why this game is used in promotions and bonuses so often....

thePOGG

Post by thePOGG »

timmy19733 wrote:I like the Guns n' Roses slot music because I think it is a great band. I have to agree on the phychadelic music of starburst although the game itself is quite boring I think. I wondered before why this game is used in promotions and bonuses so often....

Initially I liked the Guns N' Roses music - I've owned Appetite for Destruction for two decades now. However the songs are/were overplayed and I quickly found myself tiring of them. And did anybody really care about the Chinese Democracy album? The inclusion of that track, while the imagery shows all the classic line up members that weren't even on that album, was really just a tip to Axle's ego. When viewed from a strictly slots game perspective I really like the game, but I'd quickly end up turning the music off if I played for any length of time.

The draw of Starburst is its high variance. LOTS of players really like this game because it can result in some pretty big wins. Overall I'd agree though - it's not the most creative of NetEnt's catalogue.

timmy19733

Post by timmy19733 »

Totally with you on the Chinese Democracy album. Don't even think I have that one. But the Appetite for Destruction is one of my all time favorites wether it is in the car or in the gym. That album rocks like a hurricane!

Maybe they should make a slot that gets its audio from Spotify so you can have whatever you like with graphics changing to the beat or something.