This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Hi

A place for a new face to tell us a little about themselves!
Kif Intil

Hi

Post by Kif Intil »

Hey everyone, I'm more a video poker and slots player than table games. Just here to see if I can pickup some tips for different games from people who obviously have more experience than I do. K. =)

thePOGG

Post by thePOGG »

Hey Kif - welcome to ThePOGG.com!

If you like Video Poker you should take a look at our other site, http://POGGStrategies.com. We've got paytable analysers, strategy calculators and even strategy trainers for just about every VP game you can imagine (here's a list - http://poggstrategies.com/video-poker/#Variants).

Personally I find the trainers pretty addictive and I get caught up trying to get a better % right stat or get my house edge increase down lower. If you get the chance to check these out we'd love any feedback (this site was only put online a couple of months ago).

Looking forward to talking to you,

TP
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth

Kif Intil

Post by Kif Intil »

Hey, thank you for the links =) Funnily enough I had already used your site for your video poker resources, you have one of the only calcs with the extra coins variable available, plus i use the strategy trainer at the same time as playing online so it's actually great for learning/hints as I play. Thanks again for the help. K