- ThePOGG.com offers advice and guidance for those interested in playing with online casinos. We are not qualified and expressly state that any advice found on this site cannot be considered legal advice of any kind.
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within their jurisdiction. ThePOGG.com cannot accept any liability for failure to sufficiently investigate whether online gambling is legal where you live.
- Even when it is stated in a casino review that a casino accepts players from a certain jurisdiction, this does not constitute legal advice regarding the legality of playing when you live in that country. For example, some casinos listed on this site may accept players residing in the USA – this does not mean that online gambling is legal in your state and you should find out before you sign-up what the laws in your state are regarding online gambling.
- ThePOGG.com makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on this site is completely accurate. However due to the fast moving nature of the online gambling industry – especially in regard to promotional activities – alongside basic human errors it is impossible to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate all of the time. As such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on ThePOGG.com.
- If you encounter any information on this site that you believe to be incorrect, please contact us either on our message board or at email@example.com.
- The information presented on ThePOGG.com is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and in not intended to aid or assist any illegal activities.
- ThePOGG.com cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of the information found on this site. Gambling is a risk based activity and we strongly encourage you to gambling responsibly and know your limits. If you feel you are at risk of developing or may already be suffering from a gambling problem please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to guide you to the help you need. You can also find more information on our Responsible Gambling page.
- As with all promotions where ever you choose to play, we here at The Players’ Online Gambling Guide strongly encourage you to thoroughly read ALL the terms and conditions before accepting the promotion. Often certain games are restricted, count for a lower proportion of the wagering or there are limitations on the maximum allowed bet size. Alongside this, different casinos may restrict different nationalities from receiving bonuses or playing altogether or may just impose larger rollover requirements. If you’ve failed to comply with ALL of the terms and conditions of a promotion, then there is nothing we can do to help, even if the casino is highly rated. It is your responsibility to comply with all terms and conditions. The Players’ Online Gambling Guide are in no way liable for your failure to thoroughly read the terms and conditions connected with any promotion you participate in or any losses you incur while engage in gambling activities with or without bonuses. All information presented on this site is subject to change without notice and cannot be viewed as an obligation which ThePOGG.com can be held accountable for.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- All information on this site, unless explicitly otherwise stated are copyrighted by ThePOGG.com. Any reproduction without our prior consent will be viewed as content theft and all appropriate legal action will be taken.
Use of the Casino Complaints section
- By submitting a complaint to ThePOGG.com you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of use of this site.
- Our Dispute Resolution section is open to all users registered with ThePOGG.com. To register, click here.
- You herby agree that during your time playing with the affected casino that you have followed all of the terms, conditions and rules put in place relevant to that casino at the time of signing up and at the time of the disputed deposit, if there was one.
- You agree that you will present a true and accurate representation of the disputed incident. Any attempt to mislead ThePOGG.com’s mediation team or inaccuracies in the information you provide may result the closure of your complaint, a positive result for the casino and complete restriction of your access to the complaints process and other features of the site in future.
- You agree that once the complaint is submitted, you will actively take part in the following discussion and mediation process. If you fail to respond within the relevant timeframe when required to do so, the complaint will be closed and found for the casino.
- You accept that some relevant sensitive information which the involved casino may share with this site may not be suitable for publication. As such you accept that in some instances this site may be required to close a complaint and find for a casino based on secure information provided to us that clearly demonstrates that you – the player – have breached one or more of the involved casino’s terms and conditions.
- You agree that these terms and conditions can be changed at any time, without notice.
- This resource is specifically for use with online casinos. If you have a complaint about any other gambling platform, please feel free to use our message board – if we feel that we can help and the complaint is relevant, we may choose to do so.
- You agree to abide by the casino complaints rules as laid out in the Dispute Mediation section of this site.
ThePOGG.com Message Boards
- ThePOGG.com cannot attest to the quality or accuracy of any post made on our message board.
- By participating in our message board community you agree to be bound by all rules laid out for message board users.
- Due to the volume of traffic on the message board, ThePOGG.com admin team cannot read and review all messages. As such we cannot be held responsible for the content of any posts made on our message board. As such sole responsibility for all posts are held by the posting individual.
- Posted messages express the views and opinions of the poster and do not in any way reflect the views of ThePOGG.com.
- If you encounter any message that you believe to be illegal, racist, sexist, bigoted or in any other way in breach of our message board rules, please report it to a moderator.
- In the event of any legal action being taken due to any posts made on our message boards, we at ThePOGG.com reserve the right to release all information regarding involved users to the relevant parties including but not restricted to your identity, email address or IP address.
- ThePOGG.com’s administrative team reserve the right to remove, edit or close any thread or account at any time for any reason without prior notice.