777 Dragon: Closed
777 Dragon is closed. Try another casino
777 Dragon Casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at 777 Dragon casino.
Review last updated - November 2014
As of 15/10/2014 777 Dragon have closed.
777Dragon are part of the Star Partners group, formed after the merger of the Golden Star Network group and the Vegas Partner Lounge in 2008.
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with the Star Partners group of casinos and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint - https://thepogg.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they'd played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to 777 Dragon casino's terms and conditions here.
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 48h
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for both speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
777Dragon use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Slots – 249
Video Poker – 58
Live – 25
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
- June 2013 - 1 hour 20 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 38 minutes
777Dragon hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with 777 Dragon casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain, United Kingdom and South Africa
|Email :||[email protected]|
|[email protected] (Français)|
|[email protected] (Deutsch)|
|[email protected] (Español)|
|[email protected] (Italiano)|
|[email protected] (Svensk)|
|[email protected] (日本語)|
|[email protected] (Greek)|
|[email protected] (Русское)|
|Phone :||United Kingdom 08007314295|
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
777 Dragon does not accept players from the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
777Dragon Casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) of any of their slots games.
777 Dragon casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at 777 Dragon casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not redeemed.
Collectively the Star Partners casinos are a reasonably good group. As you can only claim one sign-up bonus across all their venues, you are best to look at all casinos first and select the bonus that most appeals to you.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom