All Irish: Closed
All Irish is closed. Try another casino
All Irish Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at All Irish casino.
Review last updated – September 2019
Catering specifically to the Irish market, AllIrish do accept customers from most geographic locations.
AllIrish have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with All Irish. Read more about our guarantee here.
We are unaware of any unresolved complaints at any of the major dispute mediation portals and the Sarah Enterprises group have a generally positive reputation amongst the online gambling community.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
|100% up to €500|
The All Irish Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €500.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is €5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on this bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Video Slots Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Lottery Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Other Games Section: 100% inclusive of the bonus and wagering requirements
- Video Poker Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
- Table Games Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
- Live Casino Section: Not included in the bonus scheme
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NO CODE NEEDEDRECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 1-3 days
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the AllBritish website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal – €20.
Maximum withdrawal – €5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
AllIrish casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 40
Slots – 195
Video Poker – 19
Jackpot – 5
Live – 7
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019 - 11 minutes
- November 2018 - 1 hour 47 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour 53 minutes
- June 2014 - 25 minutes
- December 2013 - 35 minutes
- August 2013 - 3 minutes
AllIrish hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. AllIrish currently use ThePOGG.com. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - AllIrish casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
All Irish does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Estonia, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Panama Canal Zone, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
All Irish publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
AllIrish run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every £10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every £10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for £5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
For player from Ireland, AllIrish casino make a good choice and the best choice of the Sarah Enterprise group.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom