Bet Luck: Closed
Bet Luck is closed. Try another casino
Bet Luck Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Bet Luck casino.
Review last updated – November 2015
As of November 2015 BetLuck appears to have closed.
Bet Luck are part of the Plus Five gaming group. This group have a history of failing to respond to player complaints with ThePOGG.
Bet Luck casino are part of the Plus 5 gaming group. Due to this group's Not Recommended status we did not feel it was appropriate to send a review to play with any of their casinos.
The Plus 5 group of casinos have been unresponsive to player complaints posted at this site. As such we have marked all Plus 5 casinos as Not Recommended unless they give written assurance that they will discuss complaints.
For references see Plus5 Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £1000.
Sticky - Can never be withdrawn. Once you have completed the wagering requirement the bonus will be removed from you account at the time of your first withdrawal.
- Slots - 40xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Bonuses on subsequent deposits (+1) - 2nd deposit 75% up to £750, 3rd deposit 50% up to £500, 4th deposit 50% up to £500
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You can only play the following games with a bonus; Slots, Scratch games, Bingo/Keno, Fun Games
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Payout Speed: 5 days
Due to their Not Recommended status we did not feel it appropriate to ask a review to play with Bet Luck. The Bet Luck website does not provide any information on withdrawal times. As they do not accept US players we will assume these to be 5 days for ewallets.
Minimum withdrawal – £20.
Maximum withdrawal – £1000/week.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfer
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- November 2014 - 2 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
BetLuck hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Bet Luck casino – USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+44 844 567 6148|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Bet Luck does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
With a group of small White Label casinos like the Plus 5 network runs, which pop-up and go out of business frequently and instances of non-responsiveness, there's nothing about this group that we feel comfortable with.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom