BGO: Does not accept players from United Kingdom
Check our list of casinos that do accept players from United Kingdom.
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at BGO casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
BGO are a British facing Bingo operation that are trying their hand at casino games. The package they’ve put together is well worth a look and offers a sizeable selection of slots games.
Only one of the reviewers that work at the site holds an account with BGO and they report positive experiences.
The BGO group have informed us that while they will address complaints from players in other jurisdictions they will not discuss complaint submitted by UK players. They state that this is due to additional reporting requirements for the UKGC when managing complaints with a non-approved ADR service, however the licensing conditions that they are subject to are explicit in only requiring the operator to flag a 'key event' where they refer the player to a non-approved ADR service. Any situation where the player approaches the non-approved ADR independent of guidance from the operator would not carry any additional reporting requirements. As such we do not view this justification as legitimate.
BGO Casino carry a maximum win cap of £250,000 outside of Progressive Jackpot games as covered by Term 5.6: "All slots, video poker, table, card and arcade games featured on the Websites (except for progressive jackpots) are restricted to a maximum payout of £250,000 (or the equivalent in your chosen currency) to any one customer on any single wagering round. In the majority of instances this is by means of stake limits imposed within the applicable games. For the avoidance of doubt this is regardless of the size of the stake or the number of bets placed. Should you win in excess of this amount in any one betting round as a result of errors in the stake limits, you will win £250,000 (or an equivalent in your chosen currency) and any amount above this shall be void." 02/09/2019
BGO have maintained a positive reputation within the gambling community.
For references see BGO Entertainment Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to £200.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 16xbonus
- Blackjack - 320xbonus
- Roulette - 1600xbonus
- Baccarat - 320xbonus
- Video Poker - 320xbonus
- Table Poker - 320xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Bet Size Restriction (-1) - Not allowed to place wagers of 25% or more of the bonus balance.
- Game restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following slots games; Arctic Agents, Enchanted Unicorn, Monopoly Here & Now, Texas Tea, Western Frontier, Wheel of Fortune Triple Action Frenzy
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Bingo Rooms (Tickets purchased) 100%
- Slots games 25%
- Scratchcards 25%
- Blackjack 5%
- Video Poker 5%
- Table Poker 5%
- Baccarat 1%
- Roulette 0%
- Craps 0%
- Keno Games 0%
- Progressive Jackpot Games 0%
- All other games 5%
If you bust a deposit with a bonus and deposit for a second bonus without a non-bonus deposit first, the wagering requirement for the initial busted bonus will be rolled over onto your second deposit.
Payout Speed: 24h
The BGO group process withdrawals to ewallets the same day.
Minimum withdrawal - £20
Maximum withdrawal - unlisted.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Citadel, iDebit, Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, Pay.com
A £2.50 fee is charged for every withdrawal.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - 1 hour 6 minutes .
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019 -17 minutes.
- November 2018 - 11 minutes
- November 2016 - 6 hours 10 minutes
- June 2015 - 12 minutes
- November 2014 - 11 minutes
- June 2014 - 10 minutes
- December 2013 - 4 minutes
- June 2013 - 19 hours 5 minutes
- April 2013 - 1st email - 1 day 23 hours 29 minutes
BGO hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. BGO currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission - The AGCC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
BGO does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Australia, Belgium, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Libya, Mali, Netherlands, Nigeria, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Mandalay Gaming Holdings Ltd|
|Isle of Man|
BGO publish the house edge figures for all their slots games.
BGO casino does offer a comp point program and you earn one comp point for every £50 wagered on any casino game, but their website does not detail how many comp points you need to earn before you can redeem them for cash.
The BGO group's approach to the management of player complaints is frustrating. Our experience with the regulator leads us to conclude that there is no sound basis for the operator to treat UK player complaints differently from complaints from players in any other territory. Due to this position our policy has to be that we would recommend these operators to all players outside of the UK market.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
BGO – Account closed but deposit not fully refunded
BGO – Deposit allowed after self exclusion
BGO – account closure
Best Casinos: United Kingdom