Bingo.com: Not Recommended
Bingo.com is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Bingo.com casino.
Review last updated – January 2019
Bingo.com is a dedicated Bingo focused brand with a dedicated casino section. They are owned and operated by Kindred Group.
As of early 2019 the Kindred group has decided they will no longer address complaints submitted to this service. This decision appears to have followed on directly from a responsible gambling complaint against 32Red managed by this service, wherein the complainant both repeatedly asked for support staff to excluded them and expressed suicidal feelings due to their losses without the operator taking appropriate actions to ensure the player could not access their gambling services. The operator were not inclined to refund losses to the player until such point as we suggested taking guidance from the UKGC on this matter, at which point they adopted a more appropriate position. Following this issue, the next complaints submitted to ThePOGG.com against Kindred group properties have received the response that Kindred are not prepared to work with ThePOGG.com's ADR services.
For references see Unibet Group Player Issues
|£60 when you deposit £40|
|40 complimentary spins|
|# of Spins||40|
The Bingo.com Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of £20 when you deposit £10 or £60 when you deposit £40 plus 40 complimentary spins.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and 15xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
The maximum allowed bet is 30% of the bonus amount on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is sticky which means it can never be withdrawn and will be removed from your account after you’ve completed the wagering requirement and made your first withdrawal.
- All Slot games 100%
- Casino table games and video poker games, including Roulette, French Roulette, Blackjack, Roulette Pro, Jack or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, All American, Classic Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild 10%
- Bingo 200%
- Bingo side games/ bingo slots have a contribution weight of 100%
- table games found within the bingo client 10%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal regularly being paid within an hour but at most taking 24 hours. There website states that withdrawals can take up to 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers, UKash and PaySafeCard
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 - 2 minutes
- November 2016 - 1 hour 21 minutes
- June 2015 - 58 minutes
- November 2014 - 9 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 8 minutes
- October 2013 - 11 minutes
Bingo.com hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Bingo.com currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Bingo.com does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Hong Kong SAR China, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
The management of the last complaint we actually managed to review against the Kindred operated properties was in our opinion highly questionable. It was a clear cut case and the appropriate action should have been taken without any need for us to apply pressure. That the response to this issue appear to have been to shut down any further dialogue on future complaint issues only exacerbates our concerns.
Bingo.com – self-exclusion
Bingo.com – shocking
Bingo.com – Platinum Gaming Limited Self Exclusion
Best Casinos: United Kingdom