Buck & Butler: Not Recommended
Buck & Butler is not recommended!.
Buck & Butler Casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Buck & Butler casino.
Review last updated - April 2018
Buck & Butler Casino runs on the Everymatrix platform and it is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and also in Curacao. They provide games from Net Entertainment, Quickspin and OMI Gaming - they possible use other software too but unfortunately since they do not hold a UKGC license we could not sign-up and find out exactly what games are offered. Their site is monochrome and plain in nature but this allows customers to navigate the different sections easily. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Buck&Butler Casino run on the EveryMatrix platform. EveryMatrix manage complaints for their clients and have historically been unwilling to discuss complaints with this service. As of January 2018 we appear to have established a working relationship with the EveryMatrix complaint team. As such the EveryMatrix properties have been moved to Needs Work status.
Unfortunately our experiences with Buck&Butler don't mirror those with EveryMatrix and we've found them to be non-responsive to even the most basic of requests. Until this is rectified we cannot in good faith direct players to this operator.
You can see the latest updates to Buck&Butler Casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to €100
Terms and Conditions
The Buck&Butler Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €100 plus 100 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €25.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 45xbonus for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
The maximum allowed bet is €6 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Poland, Greece, France, Belgium, Denmark, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Spain, Italy, Indonesia, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Latvia
- Video slot machines and other games: 100% - exceptions Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Blood Suckers, Scrooge, Jack Hammer, Jackpot6000, Dead or Alive and Jack Hammer 2 contributes 20%
- Classic slot machines: 75%
- All other types of table games and video poker: 0%
- Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights, Mega Fortune, The Wish Master and Devil's Delight: Its not possible to play any of these games with bonus money
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: 300BucksTry another casino
Payout Speed: 24 hours
As Buck & Butler do not accept UK players we could not test their withdrawal times. The Buck & Butler website lists Neteller withdrawals as being "instant".
Minimum withdrawal - €10.
Maximum withdrawal - €5,000 per day.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, ClickAndBuy, PaySafeCard, UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Buck & Butler Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of Quickspin and OMI Gaming games - there may well be others buck you cannot see their games until you sign-up. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – ?
Slots – ?
Video Poker – ?
Jackpot - ?
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 8 hours 35 minutes
- November 2015 - 46 minutes
- June 2015 - 26 minutes
Buck&Butler hold the following gambling licenses :
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Buck&Butler casino are licensed by eMoore, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder that is responsive and cooperative in the management of player complaints. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Buck & Butler does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Australia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Portomaso Business Tower|
|Live Support:||On casino website./td>|
Buck&Butler do not give the RTPs for any of their games. They may well do for some after log-in but again they do not hold a UKGC license and therefore we cannot sign-up.
The recently cooperative approach of the EveryMatrix team means that we can once again help players who experience problems with this platform's operators. This is a really positive development and we are looking forward to expanding on this relationship in the coming years.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom