Casino.com is Recommended.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Casino.com casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
Casino.com run on the Playtech platform and are operated by ONISAC Ltd they are dual licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission in Gibraltar and in the United Kingdom by the UKGC – they use IBAS as their alternative dispute resolution service. Casino.com are sister property to Mansion who have grown immensely over the past 8 years and have recently secured a prestigious sponsorship deal with English Premier League side AFC Bournemouth. They are linked to one of London’s most luxurious land based casinos – Les Ambassadeurs Club. Slots Heaven is another casino in this group. The Casino.com site design features a colour palette of orange, green, black and white. The casino logo is the name accompanied by and orange circle enclosing a white letter “C”.
Casino.com are a member of the Mansion group. Historically the Mansion group have been unwilling to discuss complaints with this and other dispute mediation services which have prevented us from recommending their properties to players. At the start of 2018 our Complaints Manager had a long conversation with with the Mansion counterpart and we now believe that we should be able to manage complaints moving forward. As such assuming that no further issues arise that cannot be resolved the Mansion Group operator's Trustworthiness score will increase by 1 point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
For references see Mansion Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Casino.com's terms and conditions here.
|100% up to £100|
|200 complimentary spins on Age of the Gods|
|# of Spins||200|
The Casino.com Welcome bonus currently consists of 20 complimentary spins on Age of the Gods at registration plus a bonus of 100% up to £100 and 180 complimentary spins on Age of the Gods.
Complimentary spins are split so you receive 20 spins at the point of your first deposit and a further 20 spins each day for the next 8 days.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and 20xwinnings for the complimentary spins. Wagering for complimentary spins can only be completed on Age of the Gods.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play and £0.50 on any single payline.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus and the maximum win with the complimentary spins is £100 per day.
This bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus – China.
Players using Neteller who are resident in the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Croatia and UK.
- Slots (all varieties) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog 25%
- Casino Hold'em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 25%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
- Jacks or Better, Fortunate Five (all game types), Gold Rally, Everybody’s Jackpot 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Casino.com website report withdrawals paid within 3 business days resulting in a total of 5 days over weekends.
Maximum Withdrawal - £15,000 per month. These limits do not apply to players in the UK.
Minimum Withdrawal - ?.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Casino.com use Playtech software for their download casinos. They do offer several instant play games – also Playtech powered – however these are only available in free play mode. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 53
Slots – 213
Video Poker – 16
Live - 9
Jackpots - 54
Our reviewers report positive experiences with Mansion casino customer services.
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - Won't answer without a user account.
- September 2019 - 14 minutes.
- May 2019 - 47 minutes
- December 2018 - 12 minutes.
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - 3 hours 27 minutes November 2014 - 2 hours 18 minutes
- June 2014 - 8 hours 49 minutes
- December 2013 - 5 hours 39 minutes
- June 2013 - 5 hours 45 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email - No Response
- 2nd email - No Response
- 3rd email - No Response
Casino.com hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Casino.com currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Casino.com does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||United Kingdom 0800 901 2483|
|International number +350 200 44793|
|Fax :||International +350 200 41001 (toll)|
|Address :||Customer Support|
|Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited|
|PO Box 1234|
Casino.com publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Casino.com offer a comp point system that differs from the standard Playtech comp point program. Different games accrue comp points at different rates and differ VIP can redeem comp points for differing sizes of bonus. In comparison to the standard Playtech program the Casino.com program allow slots players to earn a lot faster and almost all their other game players to earn a lot slower. As you advance up the VIP ladder this does rebalance slowly – for example a Blackjack player will only earn comp points at Casino.com as quickly as they would at most Playtech casinos when they reach the first tier of the ‘VIP’ band. On top of this comp points are credited as bonuses that are both non-redeemable (you cannot withdraw them and they will be removed at the point of your first withdrawal), carry a wagering requirement and your comp points will expire if you fail to play for 3 months.
Customer service wise Casino.com casino are a good operations and their recent change in position in relation to the management of player complaints makes us far more comfortable with group. As long as this relationship can be sustained we see no problems with this group obtaining Recommended status in the near future.
Casino.com – deposits refunded
Casino.com – Not paying winnings
Casino.com – verification issues
Best Casinos: United Kingdom