Colosseum: Not Recommended
Colosseum is not recommended!.
Colosseum Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Colosseum casino.
Review last updated - June 2017
Are you daring enough to step into the Colosseum area and risk all in a battle of skill and wit? If so, Colosseum casino – who are part of the Casino Rewards empire – could be the place for you.
Colosseum casino is part of the Casino Rewards group.
Alongside this, the Casino Rewards group appear to have a very liberal interpretation of what should be considered spam, regularly bombarding players who have signed up to one of their properties with promotional mail for their other venues (in several reported cases, in multiple languages and with large numbers of mails arriving at the same time). This sites receive daily promotional emails from Casino Reward operators or their affiliates despite never having signed up using this address at ANY casino or affiliate newsletter.
Casino Rewards are also know to aggressively pursue anti-bonus abuse policies, regularly restricting players access to bonuses automatically the moment they make a withdrawal that would put them ahead of the casino. It should be noted that all Casino Rewards bonuses are credited as comp points that you then have to convert into a bonus. One of our reviewers report not being informed that they had had their bonus privileges suspended and only becoming aware after receiving a personal invitation to participate in a reload bonus through their email, depositing for said bonus only to find that they could not redeem the comp points into the promised bonus and then facing requests for additional identification before they could withdraw. Essentially our reviewer was encouraged to deposit via a bonus only to not receive the offered bonus and then face having their deposit held by the casino for an extended duration while they completed additional (over and above standard) security measures before returning the deposit that they were misled into making.
In another instance, when approached by a player on the GPWA forum Casino Rewards confiscated funds without having anything in their terms or conditions to justify their actions. Upon further discussion it became clear that the player in question was playing in a fashion that would be unprofitable for the casino, however there was nothing in the casinos terms and conditions to prohibit the actions of the player which is evidenced by the adjustments that were made subsequent to their reps conversation with us. While advantage players are obviously an undesirable group to casinos, as long as they have broken no specific terms and conditions confiscating their funds is absolutely unethical.
Overall, the Casino Rewards venues do not appear to have the massive volume of complaints that really out of touch casinos do, but between asking for Notarized ID, promotional policies that would cross the line which we would consider spamming and confiscating funds when no terms had actually been breached (essentially a spirit of the bonus confiscation) there are far more reliable Microgaming venues which you can play with.
For references see Casino Rewards Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Colosseum casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to $100
Terms and Conditions
The Colosseum Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to $100.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is $20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is 25% of the bonus on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots and Parlor Games 100%
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo 50%
- All Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat 10%
- All Video Pokers except All Aces Video Poker, Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold'em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes 2%
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering requirements
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 4 days. This request was made over a weekend and as such complies with the sites stated 2 business day withdrawal time.
Minimum withdrawal - $50
Maximum withdrawal - Players who win a sum that is 5 times or more greater than their total purchases across all Casino Rewards partner casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of $4000 a week. All progressive wins/payouts are exempt from this clause.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Bank Transfer, PaySafeCard, Instadebit, UKash, EntroPay, Click2Pay, ClickAndBuy, EZIPay, EntroPay, Kalibra, PayPal, iDeal, eWire, Euteller, MultiBanco, Przelewy24, eKonto, uNet, Swedbank, Nordea, Moneta
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Colosseum casino use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 54
Slots – 375
Slots – 248
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 19 hours 7 minutes
- December 2015 - 54 minutes
- June 2015 - 1 hour 22 minutes
- November 2014 - 4 hours 50 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- June 2013 - 27 minutes
- April 2013 - 1st email - 4 hours 43 minutes
Colosseum hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Colosseum currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Colosseum casino – France, Belgium, United States of America, Israel, Turkey and Hong Kong.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||Canada 1 866 312 7466|
|UK 0800 917 1545|
|Denmark +8088 4574|
|Germany 0800 182 0567|
|International 1 888 942 7466|
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Colosseum does not accept players from the following countries: Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Israel, Turkey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Colosseum casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
Colosseum casino do offer a comp point program. You earn comp points in a central balance any time you wager at any of the Casino Rewards venues and can redeem said comp points at any venue. Any redemptions are treated as bonus with a 30xbonus wagering requirement before you can withdraw.
Any redemptions are treated as bonus with a 30xbonus wagering requirement before you can withdraw.
Points are earned at the following rates:
- Slots - 1 point for every $10 wagered
- Table Games - 1 point for ever $20 wagered
- Roulette - 1 point for ever $20 wagered
- Video Poker* - 1 point for ever $100 wagered
- Blackjack - 1 point for ever $100 wagered
- *All Aces Video Poker - Does not earn points
Comp points can be converted to bonuses at a rate of 100 points to £1.
This system is comparable for slots play to the standard Playtech comp point system except that comp points are redeemed as bonuses rather than cash and is less valuable for other game types.
Unfortunately over the years the Casino Rewards group have made numerous policy decisions that have to be considered to be unjust when dealing with players they've deemed to be undesirable which is a great shame as otherwise they offer a quality product.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United States