Come On!: Not Recommended
Come On! is not recommended!.
Come On! Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Come On! casino.
This group of operators has been non-cooperative in the management of player complaints submitted to this service. As such we cannot recommend their properties to players.
For references see ComeOn! Group Player Issues
100% up to £25
Terms and Conditions
The ComeOn! Welcome bonus currently consists of 25 Casino Spins on Starburst when you register and 100% up to £25.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the deposit bonus is £10. No deposit required for the complimentary spins
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 30xwinnings for complimentary spins.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
There is no maximum bet.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus and the maximum allowed win with the complimentary spins is £100.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via the following methods - Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, Paysafecard , Webmoney and Ukash – are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Slots (Excluding Bloodsuckers, Böb's Quest, Aliens, Eggomatic, Robin Hood and Forsaken Kingdom) 100%
- Roulette (All Varieties) 0%
- Card Games (All varieties) 0%
- Any other games not listed 0%
- Robin Hood, Giant Panda, Untamed Crowned Eagle,and The Wishmaster, Bob, Bloodsuckers, Ooh Aah Dracula, Zombies, High Society, Forsaken Kingdom, Simsalabim, Sugar Pop, Peek a Bo, Good Girl Bad Girl, Stardust, Sparks, Jokerizer, Secrets of Atlantis, Toki Time, Hot Ink, Starmania, Jackpot Poker, Football: Champions Cup, Reel Thunder, Rhyming Reels- Jack and Jill, Copy Cats, Fruit Warp, Castle BuilderII, Jacks or Better, Wild Rockets, Creature Black Lagoon, Steam Tower, Tomb RaiderII and Dead or Alive 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Entropay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, PaySafeCard and Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
ComeOn! casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino, but do offer an assortment on non-Net Entertainment slots games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 32
Slots – 98
Video Poker – 12
Jackpots - 22
Our three reviewers report positive experiences with ComeOn! customer services.
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - 4 hours 53 minutes.
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019 - 5 days 38 minutes.
- November 2018 - 1 hour 21 minutes
- November 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - 4 hours
- November 2014 - 4 hours 57 minutes
- June 2014 - 4 hours
- December 2013 - No email support
- June 2013 - 1 hour 58 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 17 minutes
ComeOn! hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. ComeOn! currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Come On! does not accept players from the following countries: Albania, Argentina, South America, Armenia, Australia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Lithuania, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||Come On Europe Ltd|
|203 Ground Floor|
ComeOn! Casino offers a unique comp point program that awards ‘COp’ points for most activities, including signing in on a daily bases, depositing, making your first withdrawal, verifying documentation and playing. You earn 800 COp points for every £100 wagered and you can use your COp points to buy deposit bonuses or free cash (well almost). The accrual rate is actually slightly faster than the standard Playtech comp point system – about 20% faster – however as both the deposit bonuses and ‘free’ cash carry wagering requirements before you can withdraw them, this program works out as slightly less valuable than the afore mentioned Playtech system. Alongside this, as you have to hoard a fairly large number of COp points to buy a bonus (minimum 64000 for £10 ‘free cash’) it doesn’t have the flexibility of the Playtech system wherein as long as you have at least 100 comp points, you can cash them in for £1.
We're disappointed that this group of operators has decided to step back from cooperation in the management of player complaints. Until such time as this policy changes we cannot recommend players engage with their services.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Come on! - Refund Declined
ComeOn - Selfexclusion problem
Come On - missing winning
Best Casinos: United Kingdom