Crazy Vegas: Not Recommended
Crazy Vegas is not recommended!.
Crazy Vegas Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Crazy Vegas casino.
Review last updated - July 2017
Crazy Vegas are part of the Star Partners group, formed after the merger of the Golden Star Network group and the Vegas Partner Lounge in 2008.
Only one of the reviewers who works for this site regularly holds an account with Crazy Vegas casino and they held this for less than a year. They report positive experiences with Crazy Vegas casino.
The Vegas Partner Lounge group of casinos have been moved to Not Recommended status due to this complaint - https://thepogg.com/complaint/sun-vegas-confiscated-winnings/. Essentially this boils down to the casino only enforcing rules when it financially benefits them and making unfounded accusations of criminality against a player who had done nothing other than breach the maximum bonus rule for the bonuses that they'd played with.
The Crazy Vegas group have also been unresponsive to player complaints at other mediation sites.
For references see Vegas Partners Lounge Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Crazy Vegas casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to €500
Terms and Conditions
The Crazy Vegas Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €500 plus 30 complimentary spins on Game of Thrones.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 50xbonus for the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a wagering requirement of 50xwinnings.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is 30% of the bonus amount on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins carry a maximum win of €150.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, parts of Indonesia and Central Africa
- Slots, Parlor Games 100%
- Table Poker, all Roulettes, Craps, Baccarat, Casino War and Sicbo 8%
- Video Poker and all Blackjacks 2%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 48h
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Crazy Vegas use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 76
Slots – 349
Video Poker – 58
Jackpots - 25
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Crazy Vegas customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 1 hour 51 minutes
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
- June 2013 - 3 hours 29 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 2 hours 36 minutes
CrazyVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CrazyVegas currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Crazy Vegas casino – United States of America, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy , Spain and South Africa
|Email :||[email protected]|
|[email protected] (Français)|
|[email protected] (Deutsch)|
|[email protected] (Español)|
|[email protected] (Italiano)|
|[email protected] (Nederlands)|
|[email protected] (Svensk)|
|[email protected] (日本語)|
|[email protected] (Greek)|
|[email protected] (Русское)|
|Phone :||United Kingdom 08007314295|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Crazy Vegas does not accept players from the following countries: United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Crazy Vegas Casino publish the house edge (RTP) of all of their slots games.
Crazy Vegas casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Crazy Vegas casino on slots games you will receive 1 Loyalty Lounge Point and every 1000 Loyalty Lounge Points can be converted to £5. Not all games earn points at the same rates;
- 1 Loyalty Point for 10 Credits wagered on Slots and Parlor Games
- 1 Loyalty Point for 20 Credits wagered on Table Poker, Casino War, Red Dog and SicBo
- 1 Loyalty Point for 40 Credits wagered on all Roulette
- 1 Loyalty Point for 200 Credits wagered on Video poker, Craps, Baccarat
- 1 Loyalty Point for 500 Credits wagered on all Blackjack and all Aces
For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program and for all other games this is substantially weaker. Points also expire after 3 months if not re-deemed.
Crazy Vegas are a solid Microgaming venue. There's nothing really all that different to seperate them from the pack when compared to their Microgaming counterparts, but with a policy enforcement that was questionable at best we'd recommend players choose an alternative casino to play with.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom