Elite Mobile: Closed
Elite Mobile is closed. Try another casino
Elite Mobile Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Elite Mobile casino.
Review last updated – June 2017
Elite Mobile are a mobile casino running on the Probability platform who are owned by IGT.
Elite Mobile are a white label mobile casino operator who run on the Probability software platform. This software provider is owned by IGT.
As of October 2016 Elite Mobile have been dropped by AskGamblers for reportedly being non-responsive.
|100% up to £150|
The Elite Mobile Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £150.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 50xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
The maximum allowed bet is £10 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is sticky which means it can never be withdrawn and will be removed from your account after you’ve completed the wagering requirement and made your first withdrawal.
- Roulette, Blackjack 10%
- Jackpot and Table Games 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 48h
Our review reports withdrawals paid within 48h.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – £1500/week and £3000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Elite Mobile casino use Probability Games software for their instant play casinos.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 3
Slots – 22
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - No answer
- December 2015 - 1 hour 14 Minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 - 27 Minutes
- December 2014 - 1 hours 22 minutes
EliteMobile hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. EliteMobile currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Elite Mobile casino - South Africa, United States
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0333 313 0030|
|Address :||Probability (Gibraltar) Limited|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Elite Mobile does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Elite Mobile casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Elite Mobile's failure to maintain a working relationship with one of the biggest casino affiliates in the business is a big red flag for us. We'd suggest players find an alternative casino to play with.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom