EuroGrand: Needs Work
EuroGrand is listed as Needs Work. We recommend trying another casino.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at EuroGrand casino.
Review last updated – October 2020
EuroGrand casino were part of the old Crown Solutions group that was bought taken over by William Hill. Unlike some other properties from this acquisition EuroGrand have been maintained directly under the William Hill corporate structure rather than moved under one of the other subsidiaries.
EuroGrand are part of the William Hill group. The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
|100% up to €100|
The EuroGrand Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €100.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is €5 on any single round of play.
The maximum allowed win with this bonus is €2000.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 7 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots and Scratchcards 100%
- Card and Table Games 25%
- Video Poker 5%
- Craps, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Let it Ride, Red Dog 10%
- Blackjack Switch, Pontoon, Wild Vikings, 5%
- Roulette See Roulette Staking Contributions
- All “Hi-Lo” games, All “Double Options” on slots and video poker games, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey, Mr Cash Back, Everybody’s Jackpot 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 3 days
Eurogrand casino use Playtech and Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 62
Slots – 1222
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 80
Live – 11
Email Testing Record
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- December 2016 - 14 hours 21 minute
- June 2015 - 2 hours 42 minutes
- November 2014 - 14 hours 22 minutes
- June 2014 - 9 hours 35 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 days 22 hours 45 minutes
- June 2013 - 8 hours 49 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 1h 21min
EuroGrand hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. EuroGrand currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
EuroGrand does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Cuba, Côte d’Ivoire, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar [Burma], South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Uruguay, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800-014-9451 (free)|
|Canada (001)- 8668-5700-98|
EuroGrand publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
EuroGrand offer the standard Playtech comp point program - 1 comp point for every £10 wagered and 100 comp points converting to £1 - with the redemption rates improving as you move up the VIP ladder.
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with Eurogrand should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
Eurogrand – not responding to my emails and keep my deposit
EuroGrand – Verification issues
Eurogrand – Not paying
Best Casinos: United Kingdom