Free Spins: Closed
Free Spins is closed. Try another casino
Free Spins Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Free Spins casino.
Review last updated - September 2019.
Part of the Sarah Enterprises group of casinos, FreeSpins casino - as its name suggests - forgoes traditional bonuses in lieu of lots of complimentary spins.
FreeSpins casino has accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with FreeSpins. Read more about our guarantee here.
Only one of the six reviews who work regularly for this site holds an account with FreeSpins and that was opened for testing purposes. They report positive experiences.
We are unaware of any unresolved complaints at any of the major dispute mediation portals and the Sarah Enterprises group have a generally positive reputation amongst the online gambling community.
You can see the latest updates to FreeSpins casino's terms and conditions here.
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 1-3 days
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the FreeSpins website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal – €20.
Maximum withdrawal – €5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Complimentary Spins casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. They also offer slots games from Amatic Industries and Yggdrasil. To find out more check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 40
Slots – 195
Video Poker – 19
Jackpot – 5
Live – 7
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019-11 minutes.
- November 2018 - 1 hour 47 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour 14 minutes
- September 2014 - 1 hour 1 minute
FreeSpins hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. FreeSpins currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - FreeSpins casino are licensed by Pearl Trust and Management, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. We have not managed any complaints through this regulator and as such are not informed regarding their responsiveness. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Free Spins does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Albania, Algeria, Africa, American Samoa, Oceania, Angola, Australia, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Province of China, Turkey, Uganda, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Complimentary Spins casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
FreeSpins run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every £10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every £10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for £5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
FreeSpins casino offers a great choice for those players who are looking for a little extra for their low rolling slots play!
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United States