HeyPoker is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at HeyPoker casino.
Review last updated - October 2016
Hey Poker are covered by ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee. We'll return your deposit if one of our assured casinos mistreats you. Read more.
Exclusive Bonus Available - see Bonus Section.
The poker arm of the Redbet group of casinos, HeyPoker also offer a full casino platform that's more than worth a look.
While HeyPoker do not currently use ThePOGG.com as their ADR service, they are in the process of switching to our service and as such we have granted a temporary extention to their Deposit Guarantee seal while that process is completed to allow them to become compliant with all of the seal terms.
Three of the six reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with Redbet for less than a year. They report only positive experiences. Alongside this Redbet have a excellent reputation within the gambling community.
We monitor HeyPoker's terms and conditions. You can find any changes at here.
BONUS CODE:CLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in under 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/24 hours
Minimum Withdrawal - €20
Banking options available - Credit/Debit card, Moneybookers, Neteller, Bank Transfers and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Hey Poker casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casinos. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 17
Slots – 62
Video Poker – 6
Live – 3
Jackpots - 19
Email Testing Record
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 7 minutes
- June 2015 - 13 minutes
- November 2014 - 18 minutes
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - 19 minutes
- October 2013 - 32 minutes
HeyPoker hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. HeyPoker currently use ThePOGG.com and eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
HeyPoker does not accept players from the following countries: Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Spain, Turkey, Turkey, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
As part of one of the best groups listed on this site, we'd highly recommend playing with Hey Poker.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom