Jackpot.com is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Jackpot.com casino.
Review last updated – May 2016
Jackpot.com casino are part of the ProgressPlay group. The ProgressPlay group has worked hard in recent months to gain a positive standing with ThePOGG.
We are in the process of testing the Progress Play group after they approached us and successfully resolved the issues we had highlighted.
(-1)We find Jackpot.com Casino's dormancy clause for UK players to be predatory as it does not state that before beginning dormancy proceedings every effort will be made to contact the relevant player. Accounts held by UK players are declared dormant after only 6 months of inactivity. We also find their maintenance fee for dormant accounts held by UK players to be unacceptably high at a rate of 10% of the account balance per month.
Our background research turned a couple of instances of the Progress Play group failing to respond to complaints and using Spirit of the Bonus terms.
For references see Progress Play Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Jackpot.com casino's terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £200.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 50xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Vague Rules (-2) - For members located in certain jurisdictions the Deposit Bonus may be cashed out only after an amount totaling no less than 100 times the entire bonus amount has been wagered. For details regarding the jurisdictions to which this applies, please contact us at: [email protected]
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following games with a bonus; Baccarat, Roulette, Black Jack, poker, video poker and Craps
- Maximum Bet Restriction (-1) - You are not allowed to wager equal to or more than €5 or 5% of the bonus amount you receive on any single round of play.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Payout Speed: 48h
Our review reports withdrawals paid within 48h.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – £1500/week and £3000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Jackpot.com casino use a very stripped down version of Microgaming software for their instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 15
Slots – 62
Video Poker – 2
Jackpot – 8
Live – 5
Email Testing Record
- December 2015 - No Reply
- June 2015 - 4 hours 14 minutes
- November 2014 - 1 hour
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
Jackpot.com hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Jackpot.com currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Jackpot.com casino - Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, France, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Slovenia, Lithuania, Romania and the United States of America
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Jackpot.com does not accept players from the following countries:Belgium, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Jackpot.com casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Jackpot.com and the Progress Play network have demonstrated that they are willing to listen to feedback and take on board constructive criticism, an approach many casinos could learn from.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom