Leo Vegas: Recommended
Leo Vegas is Recommended.
Leo Vegas Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Leo Vegas casino.
Review last updated – January 2021.
Leo Vegas Casino are owned and operated by Leo Vegas Gaming Plc. This group of operators are amongst the best known brands in the gambling market and are licensed in most major markets. LeoVegas offer a substantial array of games provided a wind range of providers including Net Entertainment and Microgaming. The site uses a orange and white colour scheme and their logo is their name with a paw print in the ‘o’ and a lion head icon.
Leo Vegas are part of the Leo Vegas Gaming Plc group. This group has been inconsistent in their approach to managing player complaints, but in the vast majority of cases have addressed any issues raised by this service.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss all complaints. However, Leo Vegas' position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and Leo Vegas Gaming Plc have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that Leo Vegas Gaming Plc has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the odd complaint does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that Leo Vegas Gaming Plc policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group we cannot guarantee we will be able to assist you in every case.
For references see LeoVegas Player Issues
|100% on deposits upto £10, £25 or £50|
The Leo Vegas Welcome bonus currently consists of a post wager bonus of 100% on deposits of £10, £25 or £50.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10. Deposits of £10-£24 will receive a £10 reward. Deposits of £25-£49 will receive a £25 reward. Deposits of £50 or more will receive a £50 reward.
This bonus can be claimed on two deposits.
The bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the post wager bonus.
This is a post wager bonus, meaning that you have to complete the wagering requirement before the bonus is added to your account. When added to your account the bonus is considered cash and can be withdrawn immediately.
The maximum allowed bet is 25% of the deposited amount on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
This promotion is only available to players ages 18+.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 7 days if wagering requirements have not been completed. Bonus must be claimed within 7 days of registration.
- Slots*, Instants and Slingo - 100%
- 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Supernova, Simsalabim and Devils Delight - 70%
- Live Casino - 30%
- Table Games - 10%
- Forsaken Kingdom, Pearls of India, Kings of Chicago, Zombies and Robin Hood - Shifting Riches and Wishmaster - 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Leo Vegas casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and overall have 25 casino softwares according to their live chat agent. They also add in a selection of slots games from BetSoft, Play 'n Go, NextGen Gaming, iSoftbet and many more.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 49
Slots – 642
Video Poker – 0
Jackpots - 57
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 20 hours 42 minutes.
- December 2016 - 2 hours 5 minutes
- June 2015 - 51 minutes
- November 2014 - 55 minutes
- June 2014 - 44 minutes
- December 2013 - 39 minute
- October 2013 - 2 hours 21 minutes
LeoVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. LeoVegas currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Leo Vegas does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Belgium, Cyprus, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Netherlands Antilles, Somalia, Spain, Syria, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0808 189 0184|
|International 00 356 277 811 87|
Leo Vegas casino publish the house edge figures for all of their slots games.
While we would love to see the extended Leo Vegas group step forward and address every complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with Leo Vegas should be aware that we cannot always guarantee we will be able to assist with complaints, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
Leo Vegas – Self Exclusion
Leo Vegas – lost balance
Leo Vegas – keep cancel my withdrawal
Best Casinos: United Kingdom