Leo Vegas: Not Recommended
Leo Vegas is not recommended!
Leo Vegas Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Leo Vegas casino.
Review last updated – March 2019
Leo Vegas casino multi software casino and unfortunately have demonstrated a willingness to enforce their terms and conditions in an inconsistent fashion in such a way to benefit the casino financially.
During a complaint, Leo Vegas enforced a maximum bet rule when a player hit a large win, confiscating funds, but refused to apply the same term consistently to several months worth of wins and losses where the same rule had been consistently broken. If the play is to be considered null and void when the player won, then it should equally be void where the player broke the rule and lost.
This inconsistent and bias approach provides an incentive for the casino specifically not to inform the player where their play has broken rules as long as the player is losing, as the casino knows that when the player wins they will simply void their winnings. As such this creates a 'no win' situation for the player and is highly unethical.
A complaint closed on 2019 saw a player self-excluded player allowed to open an account with another property own by the group without UKGC phone call discussion taking place. The operator's position was that they had adequate alternative policies in place, however the LCCP does not allow scope for alternative policies and our conversations with the regulator indicate that where historic practice has not met with LCCP standards, that the LCCP standards still have to be upheld.
For references see LeoVegas Player Issues
|100% on deposits of £10, £20, £50 or £100|
The Leo Vegas Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% on deposits of £10, £20, £50 or £100.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Slots 100%
- 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Supernova, Simsalabim and Devils Delight 70%
- Forsaken Kingdom, Pearls of India, Kings of Chicago, Zombies and Robin Hood - Shifting Riches and Wishmaster
- Table Games 10%
- Video Poker 10%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - £4000/day and £20000/month
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Leo Vegas casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and overall have 25 casino softwares according to their live chat agent. They also add in a selection of slots games from BetSoft, Play 'n Go, NextGen Gaming, iSoftbet and many more.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 17
Slots – 209
Video Poker – 6
Jackpots - 8
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 2 hours 5 minutes
- June 2015 - 51 minutes
- November 2014 - 55 minutes
- June 2014 - 44 minutes
- December 2013 - 39 minute
- October 2013 - 2 hours 21 minutes
LeoVegas hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. LeoVegas currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Leo Vegas casino - France, Spain, Italy and Belgium, Afghanistan, Curaçao, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Somalia, Syria, U.S.A or Yemen
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0808 189 0184|
|International 00 356 277 811 87|
Affiliate Program - LeoVegas Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Leo Vegas does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Belgium, Cyprus, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Netherlands Antilles, Somalia, Spain, Syria, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Yemen.
Until Leo Vegas wake up to the reality that rules are rules and have to be enforced in such a way as to ensure that players as well as the casino are treated fairly, they're never going to be a market leading operation.
Associated By Company
Leo Vegas – lost balance
Leo Vegas – keep cancel my withdrawal
LeoVegas – Bug Frozen After support Balance is gone
Best Casinos: United Kingdom