Luna is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Luna casino.
Review last updated – May 2016
See http://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further details.
Luna casino offer nothing appealing as long as they use a software provider who’s fairness has been called into question.
Luna casino have been included on our Blacklist for use of SkillOnNet software, a casino software that has in at least one instances been shown to be offering a non-random Video Poker Gamble feature. See https://thepogg.com/skillonnet-software-non-randomnot-fair/ for further information.
In December 2017 we became aware of SkillOnNet offering a Self-Exclusion tool that, in our opinion, was designed with the intent of manipulating users looking to Self-Exclude into selecting the minimum possible exclusion length while making it difficult to locate information on the longer exclusions that should be available to players. We view this practice as morally questionable with the primary intent of allowing at risk users to re-engage with gambling services at SkillOnNet operators more quickly.
In late 2014 a situation came to light where an affiliate was found to be hacking into other sites and posting their gambling links on these sites without the owners knowledge or permission. This activity is clearly illegal and unethical. The majority of casinos that were receiving traffic from this affiliate closed the affiliate's accounts upon finding out what the affiliate was doing, however some casinos chose to ignore that the traffic coming from this affiliate was generated via illegal activity and continue to work with this individual.
For references see SkillOnNet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Luna casino's terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to €2000
Sticky - Bonus can never be withdrawn. At the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
- Slots - 60xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to play the following games while you have a bonus; Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Casino Holdem, Video Poker, Caribbean Poker, LetThemRide, Casino War, Craps, Hi Low, Pai Gow Poker, Punto Banco and Big Wheel or the following slots games; Batman, Bejeweled, Bruce Lee, Bruce Lee: Dragon's Tale, Bugs, Caribbean Poker, Casino Island, Casino Island II, Conan the Barbarian, Cubis, Elvis, Paradise Suite, Abra Cadabra, Fun Fair Ride, Good&Evil, Green Lantern, Pharao's Tomb, Jenga, King Kong, Kiss, Millionaire Genie, Progressive Blackjack, Streetfighter, Superman, Star Trek: Explore New Worlds, Star Trek: Red Alert, Star Trek: Trouble w/Tribbles, Dinos Rhino, The Flash, THE WIZARD OF OZ™, THE WIZARD OF OZ™ Ruby Slippers™, Wonder Woman
- Maximum Bet Restrictions (-1) - You are not allowed to wager 10% or more of the bonus amount credited to your account while you have a bonus
- Vague/Awkward rules (-1) - You are not allowed to drop you betsize by 75% or more once a big win has occurred in order to complete the wagering requirement.
- Deposit Method Restrictions (-1) - You can only claim bonuses of 100% or more if you deposit via Credit Card
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
Players from Canada and China are not eligible to receive any bonuses.
Payout Speed: 5 days
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – €5000/transaction, €10000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, WebMoney, EntroPay, UseMyBank, EUTeller, NeoSurf, PayPal, Poli
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - 28 minutes
- June 2014 - 2 hours 59 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 hours 21 minutes
- August 2013 - 22 minutes
Luna hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Luna currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Luna casino- Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Italy, Israel, Turkey, France, Mexico, Spain and the USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Luna does not accept players from the following countries:Cyprus, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Luna casino do not publish the RTP/house edge figures for any of their slots games.
The Luna casino comp point program awards comp points at a different rate depending on the game you are playing as follows;
- Slots (including jackpot slots), Doubles heaven, Scratch Games €10 bet = 1 comp point
- Hi & Lo, Let Them Ride €20 bet = 1 comp point
- Carribean Poker, Casino Holdem €30 bet = 1 comp point
- All Roulette, Video Poker, Big Wheel, Blackjack, Baccarat, Punto Banco €40 bet = 1 comp point
- Craps, Pai Gow Poker €80 bet = 1 comp point
They do not list how many points you need to redeem for €1 or whether points are redeemed to cash or bonuses.
When you run a casino the games are already set in your favor, it seems madness to rig games to provide a higher edge. Some operators are simply greedy.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom