Mansion is Recommended.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Mansion casino.
Review last updated - June 2020.
Mansion Casino run on the Playtech platform and are dual licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission in Gibraltar and in the United Kingdom by the UKGC - they use IBAS as their alternative dispute resolution service. Mansion have grown immensely over the past 8 years and have recently secured a prestigious sponsorship deal with English Premier League side AFC Bournemouth. They are linked to one of London's most luxurious land based casinos - Les Ambassadeurs Club. Their site design is equally as tasteful as the decor of their land based casino and it features an understated colour palette of: black, white and deep red. The casino logo is its name accompanied by a white, old English style capital "M" enclosed in a red square.
Historically the Mansion group have been unwilling to discuss complaints with this and other dispute mediation services which have prevented us from recommending their properties to players. At the start of 2018 our Complaints Manager had a long conversation with with the Mansion counterpart and we now believe that we should be able to manage complaints moving forward. As such assuming that no further issues arise that cannot be resolved the Mansion Group operator's Trustworthiness score will increase by 1 point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
For references see Mansion Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Mansion casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The Mansion Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play and £0.50 on any single payline.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus – China.
Players using Neteller who are resident in the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Croatia and UK.
- Slots (all varieties) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog 25%
- Casino Hold'em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 25%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
- Jacks or Better, Fortunate Five (all game types), Gold Rally, Everybody's Jackpot, Dead or Alive, Bloodsuckers 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Mansion website report withdrawals paid within 3 business days resulting in a total of 5 days over weekends.
Maximum Withdrawal - £2,000 per day; £5,000 per month. These limits do not apply to players in the UK.
Minimum Withdrawal - ?.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Mansion Casino use Playtech software for their download casinos. They do offer several instant play games – also Playtech powered – however these are only available in free play mode. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 44
Slots – 197
Video Poker – 16
Live - 9
Jackpots - 42
Our reviewers report positive experiences with Mansion Casino customer services
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - Won't answer without a user account.
- September 2019 - 14 minutes.
- May 2019 - 47 minutes
- December 2018 - 12 minutes.
- April 2018 -
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - 3 hours 27 minutes
- November 2014 - 6 hours 56 minutes
- June 2014 - 22 hours 5 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 hours 46 minutes
- June 2013 - 6 hours 31 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email
- No Response
- 7 hours 52 minutes
Mansion hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Mansion currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Mansion does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800 376 8375 (free)|
|International +44208 166 0060|
|Address :||Customer Support|
|Mansion (Gibraltar) Limited|
|PO Box 1234|
Mansion casino publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Mansion Casino offer a comp point system that differs from the standard Playtech comp point program. Different games accrue comp points at different rates and differ VIP can redeem comp points for differing sizes of bonus. In comparison to the standard Playtech program the Mansion Casino program allow slots players to earn a lot faster and almost all their games game players to earn a lot slower. As you advance up the VIP ladder this does rebalance slowly – for example a Blackjack player will only earn comp points at Mansion Casino as quickly as they would at most Playtech casinos when they reach the first tier of the ‘VIP’ band. On top of this comp points are credited as bonuses that are both non-redeemable (you cannot withdraw them and they will be removed at the point of your first withdrawal), carry a wagering requirement and expire if you fail to play for 3 months.
Customer service wise Mansion casino are a good operation and their recent change in position in relation to the management of player complaints makes us far more comfortable with group. As long as this relationship can be sustained we see no problems with this group obtaining Recommended status in the near future. Customers should be aware of this operator's dormancy policy which states that a £5 monthly fee will be charged after 12 months of inactivity - should the account remain inactive for another 24 months then the remaining balance will be donated to charity.
Associated By Company
Mansion - They don't give me my winnings
Mansion - Blocking of a part of a winning
Mansion - self-exclusion
Best Casinos: United Kingdom