Maria Casino: Not Recommended
Maria Casino is not recommended!.
Maria Casino Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Maria Casino casino.
Review last updated - April 2018
Maria Casino is a dedicated Casino-only brand. They are owned and operated by Kindred Group.
As of early 2019 the Kindred group has decided they will no longer address complaints submitted to this service. This decision appears to have followed on directly from a responsible gambling complaint against 32Red managed by this service, wherein the complainant both repeatedly asked for support staff to excluded them and expressed suicidal feelings due to their losses without the operator taking appropriate actions to ensure the player could not access their gambling services. The operator were not inclined to refund losses to the player until such point as we suggested taking guidance from the UKGC on this matter, at which point they adopted a more appropriate position. Following this issue, the next complaints submitted to ThePOGG.com against Kindred group properties have received the response that Kindred are not prepared to work with ThePOGG.com's ADR services.
For references see Unibet Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Maria casino's terms and conditions here.
BONUS CODE:CLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal regularly being paid within an hour but at most taking 24 hours. There website states that withdrawals can take up to 48 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Moneybookers, UKash and PaySafeCard
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Maria casino use software for their instant play casino with the additions of some Microgaming and Leander slots games.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 18
Slots – 210
Video Poker – 6
Live – 15
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 - 2 minutes
- November 2016 - 1 hour 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours 50 minutes
- June 2014 - 8 minutes
- December 2013 - 55 minutes
- October 2013 - No Response
Maria hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Unibet currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Maria Casino does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Maria do not generate a lot of complaints and we now have a relationship with them where they're enthusiastic to discuss any problems that come up in the future. We're thrilled to work more closely with this group and happy to Recommend them to players.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom