Monte Carlo: Not Recommended
Monte Carlo is not recommended!.
Monte Carlo Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Monte Carlo casino.
More recently the BetClic/Everest group have re-engaged in communication with Casinomeister.
In January 2015 we had an extended conversation with the BeWinners group, who run all of the BetClic/Everest properties excluding Bet-At-Home. They have assured up that any and all player issues that come up will be dealt with appropriately. As such they will be moved to a Trustworthiness of 4 and for each 6 months that pass without further unresolved issues this score will increase by 1 point. This does not apply to Bet-At-Home who are still non-responsive to player complaints.
This group is also Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog for unethical treatment of their affiliate partners.
In late 2018 this group decided to close one of the two affiliate programs (Monte Carlo Affiliates) they ran and migrate the properties on that program over to their other affiliate program (BeAffiliates). While all of the casinos remained open and all the referred players were retained, the group decided it would no longer honour the agreements they had with affiliates working with Monte Carlo Affiliates and that they would only paid agreed revenue rates on referrals for one year beyond this point (rather than the lifetime of the player revenue that was advertised and agreed with affiliates). This change of approach was not communicated to all affiliates in any clear manner.
This type of action - where the program chooses to act on their right to change contracts simply for the purpose of reducing their own costs, while short-changing their affiliate partners - entirely undermines the trust that is necessary within the affiliate relationship. If the company were to make similar changes to their player agreements, changing terms of an advertised product that resulted in financial detriment to players, this would likely result in questions being asked by regulatory bodies.
Where a group cannot be trusted to honour the terms of the contracts they agree with their business partners, we do not trust them to take a diligent and fair approach to the management of players. As such all properties associated with this group have now been moved to Not Recommended status.
For references see BetClic Everest Group Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Monte Carlo's casino's terms and conditions here.
50% up to £500
Terms and Conditions
The Monte Carlo Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 50% on deposits of £500 or more. As this bonus is only available on deposits of £500 or more, far higher than the average player deposit, we will only assess this bonus for Super High Rollers.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 60xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £10 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Deposits made by ewallets (Neteller, Skrill, PaySafeCard etc) are not eligible for this bonus.
Players from the United Kingdom are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Slots (including mobile) 100%
- Big Bad Wolf, Demolition Squad, Jack Hammer 2, Machine Gun Unicorn, Nemo's Voyage, Ooh Aah Dracula, Secrets of Atlantis, Simsalabim, Sinbad, Spin Sorceress, Super Nudge 6000, Toki Time, Treasure Island, Wisps, Zombies 75%
- 1429 Uncharted Seas, Arabian Nights, Big Bang, BloodSuckers, Bubble Craze, Cash Coaster, Castle Builder, Cleopatra, Cosmic Fortune, Crimescene, Da Vinci Diamonds, Day of the Dead, Devils Delight, Dragon Fury, Family Guy, Firehouse Hounds, Forsaken Kingdom, Geisha Wonders, Golden Goddess, Hall of Gods, In Bloom, Jackpot6000, KingsofChicago, Mega Fortune, Mega Jackpots: Cleopatra, Mega Jackpots: Isle o'Plenty, Mega Jackpots: Siberian Storm, Mega Joker, Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah Isis, Millionaires Club II, Millionaires Club III, Millionaires Club III, Nordic Heroes, Pacific Paradise, Robin Hood, Scrooge, Shamrockers, Sherlock Holmes, Siberian Storm, Starmania, Super Lucky Frog, Super Monopoly Money, Tiki Wonders, Tokidoki Lucky Town, Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword, Transformers: Battle for Cybertron, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin, Wish Master, Wolf Run, Wolfpack Pays 0%
- Roulette 10%
- Blackjack 5%
- Live Roulette 10%
- Live Blackjack 5%
- Other table games Exempt from wagering contribution
- Other Card Games Exempt from wagering contribution
- All other games not listed Exempt from wagering contribution
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller our reviewers report withdrawals usually paid within 24. However one of our reviewers experience difficulty getting their documentation verified with the casino asking again and again for the documents to be resent. Eventually the BetClic identified the problem – that the documents were too small – and asked the reviewer to increase the size of the attachments. This is highly unusual and the first instances of attachments being rejected for being too small that we’ve ever heard of.
Minimum withdrawal - 15 EUR, 3,000 HUF, 330 CZK, £10, 60 RON, 150 SEK, 120 NOK, 30 BRL or 20 USD15 EUR, 3,000 HUF, 330 CZK, £10, 60 RON, 150 SEK, 120 NOK, 30 BRL or 20 USD. Smaller withdrawals will incur a fee.
Maximum withdrawal - 30,000 EUR, £25,000, 100,000 PLN, 7,200,000 HUF, 700,000 CZK, 120,000 RON, 300,000 SEK, 225,000 NOK, 65,000 BRL or 30,000 USD
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) or PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Monte Carlo use Net Entertainment software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 28
Slots – 129
Video Poker – 19
Live - 3
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 - No Response
- November 2016 - 2 hours 43 minutes
- June 2015 - 1 hour 44 minutes
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - No Response
- December 2013 - No Response
- September 2013 - 2 days 8 hours 23 minutes
MonteCarlo hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. MonteCarlo currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Monte Carlo does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Australia, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Thailand, Turkey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
The Monte Carlo comp point program awards players with 1 comp point for every $10 wagered and for every 100 comp points you earn you can exchange them for $1.
Monte Carlo casino are part of a group that historically haven't done a great job when it comes to player complaints (though there was a period where they were more cooperative than they had been with this service) and given that they've now failed to respect their affiliate agreements, in our opinion this group have sent a very clear message about who's interests they will prioritise when money is on the line.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United States